Sleepover Part 1

(No Uchiha massacre and Sasuke in his early and Itachi in his late teens, so you should practically know the ages of the others as well then)

_______________________________

It was a fresh summer morning as Itachi woke up from his nap. He had a few things planned for this day but first he had to make some breakfast. He went down stairs to the kitchen and got himself a pan and eggs. After he heated up the stove, he put the pan on it and put some oil in it. Then he waited. As soon as the oil hissed, the raven quickly put in the egg and topped it with salt and pepper.
"Good morning Sasuke" Itachi said. "Huh? Oh, good morning" Sasuke said, still half asleep as he rubbed his eyes.
Itachi sat the egg in front of his brother. "Aren't you eating anything?" the younger Uchiha asked. Itachi just shook his head. "I will eat later. Don't worry about me" he explained with a smile. "So...Sasuke" Itachi spoke up, "Since Mom and Dad won't be here for a couple of days, should we have a sleepover?". Sasuke looked up and nodded "Sure. Why not." So it was settled.

Then they heard a knock on the door to the garden. Itachi stood up to open it but the door opened up from itself. "Goooood morning" Shisui said in a happy tone as he walked into the kitchen. Itachi just shook his head "Shisui. How many times did I say to you to use the main entrance." "But this way is faster" he said as he took of his shoes outside. Sasuke just looked up annoyed from his plate. Shisui waved him "Yo what's up" but Sasuke didn't respond. The older Uchiha just scratched his head and the shrugged. He stood next to Itachi. "Did I do something wrong" Shisui whispered in Itachis ear. "No. That's his way to show that he is excited" Itachi whispered back. "Oh okay then. What's the deal?"
"I'm finished!" Sasuke said as he stood up. He then walked out of the room. "We will have a sleepover tonight. Do you want to come too?" Itachi asked the older Uchiha. "Sure! Is that even a question!" Shisui replied with a smile.

Sasuke went up stairs go get finished. He put on a dark blue shirt with the Uchiha symbol on the back and some white shorts. He brushed his teeth and went back down stairs. The raven then put on his shoes and was off.

Itachi and Shisui only heard the door close and then ran up stairs. They had a free room at the end of the hallway, which used to serve as a study but then ended up empty. Itachi went to get some futons and Shisui stole  some pillows from Sasuke's and Itachi's rooms and threw them in one big pile. He then decided to lay in it. As Itachi came into the room, he saw Shisui slaking of. Itachi didn't mind since he knew that Shisui just came from a mission. The smaller raven planted a kiss on Shisuis forehead to then receive a smile from the other.

Itachi layed the futons side by side on the floor, stealing the one or the other pillow and laying them down too. Shisui almost fell asleep in the meantime. "Shisui, I know you're tired but you got to help me now. Then afterwards you can get some sleep." Itachi said after he kissed Shisuis cheek. With a sleepy voice Shisui replied "Can we cuddle?" "Only if you help me finish this!" Itachi responded. The younger Uchiha help Shisui to get up and Shisui pulled Itachi into a hug. Itachi then returned the hug making Shisui to lay his head on the smaller one's shoulder. "Hey! Don't go back to sleep!" Itachi said as he shook Shisui back and forth.

After they had finally finished the room, were they will all be sleeping in, the two went back down stairs. Itachi went to the kitchen to clean up a bit as he noticed it was already 2 pm. He just shrugged it away and continued. After Itachi was satisfied, he went into the living room. There he saw Shisui laying on the couch. "'Did he fall asleep so soon again?" the raven asked himself. Since he was done with preparing, he laid himself down beside Shisui, accidentally waking him up. "Hn 'tachi can we go upstairs?" Itachi then stood up again. The bigger Uchiha picked him up and carried him to Itachi's room. Itachi snuggled into Shisuis shirt inhaling his scent, making him relaxed.

Shisui laid the smaller one down and took off his shirt. It was more comfortable for him to sleep shirtless. He laid himself next to his boyfriend. Itachi immediately snuggled up to him, resting his forehead against Shisuis chest. Shisui pulled him closer and wrapped his arms around him. Feeling safe and sound beeing embraced by his boyfriend, Itachi soon fell asleep.

____________________________

Okay this story will have more than one part, because it's longer than I expected and I'm still working on it.