Sleepover part 4

2 am. The room is quiet but there's one constant noise. Shisuis snoring. Naruto opened his eyes to see Sasuke and the girls are awake as well. "You guys can't sleep?" he whispered. Sasuke turned around and just pointed at Shisui, "Oh." "What should we do? I mean, we can't sleep like this" Sakura stated. "We could try to carry him to the couch" Ino suggested. Sasuke shook his head, "He will only wake up." "Wait! Is Itachi still asleep?" Naruto asked. They turned around to look at Itachi, who was peacefully sleeping in Shisuis arms. "How tho?! How is he able to sleep?" Ino wondered. "It's not the first time it's like this. Shisui is constantly snoring when he sleeps here" Sasuke explained. Naruto shrugged, "Well, there's nothing we can do about it then." "Guys. Quiet down a little", Itachi whispered annoyed. "Sorry" they said at the same time.

Silence.

Itachi sighed. "Is Shisuis snoring annoying you?" he asked. The others nodded. "Fine. I will wake him up and we will go to my room" the raven eased up. Itachi gave Shisui butterfly kisses on the forehead. The older Uchiha groaned. Itachi told him about the situation and Shisui apologized. "No problem, Shisui" Sakura said.

Itachi took the hand of sleepy Shisui and went to his room. "Here lay down and I-" Itachi was interrupted by Shisui not letting go of his hand. " 'tachi don't leave" Shisui groaned. "I will get our pillows from next door. I'll be back as quick as you can blink" Itachi said as he was already in the doorway. Shisui actually blinked and Itachi was back already. "See! Told you" he smiled. Shisui smiled back and reached for his boyfriend. Itachi gladly accepted the invitation and laid down again. Shisui grabbed his hips and pulled him close. Now they were spooning and Shisui dug his head into Itachis long hair. Then gave him a kiss on the neck. "Good night 'tachi" Shisui whispered. "Night."

The next morning, Shisui woke up first. He still had Itachi in his arms and smiled by the sight of his peacefully sleeping boyfriend. He then gave him a good morning kiss. "Good morning beautiful" Shisui whispered in Itachis ear. Itachi blinked a few times to get a clear view, then gave Shisui a smile and buried his head into Shisuis chest. "Are the others awake already?" Itachi muffled. "I don't know" Shisui answered. Then they heard loud noises coming from downstairs. They looked at each other shocked, jumped up and ran downstairs. The two bursted into the kitchen to see Sasuke and Naruto buried under pots and pans. "Shit", Sasuke began as he saw his brother. Shisui looked at the blonde, he looked embarrassed. "I need answers little brother" Itachi commanded but then noticed Naruto. He sighed, "Nevermind! Save your explanation! After looking at your boyfriend I can only imagine what you did." "Were are Sakura and Ino?" Shisui asked. "They are still sleep-" "Nope not anymore" Ino yawned. "Yeah. You woke us up" Sakura continued.

"Since we are all up now, do you want breakfast?" Itachi asked. They nodded. "Okay and what do you want" he continued. "I think eggs and toast will be fine. Or what do you guys think" Sasuke suggested. "I agree" Naruto said. The girls just nodded.

Itachi started to pick up the pots and pans. "Hey I'll help you" Shisui said as he picked some up too. The others went into the living room. As the two were finished, Itachi put on the stove, got some eggs and scrambled them. Shisui made the toast and put butter on them. He stopped and looked at his boyfriend and smiled. The older Uchiha made a few steps so he could reach the younger one. Shisui then wrapped his arms around Itachis hip and laid his head on his shoulder. Itachi stopped and twitched as he felt Shisuis soft lips on his shoulder. He winced as his boyfriend started sucking the pale skin, leaving purple marks behind. Shisui stopped and grinned, as he saw, what he has created. Itachi turned around and Shisui decided to lean over him. Itachi had to support himself to not fall into the food. The older Uchiha startet kissing Itachi on the lips to which the younger one generously replied. The kiss got more and more passionate, until Itachi decided to break up. They stood there panting and gasping for air. "N-No more. I-I have to finish b-breakfast. Sorry" Itachi apologized. Now Shisui looked disappointed and sad, so he decided to sit down to pout.

After a few minutes Itachi called "Guys breakfast is ready!" Ino and Sakura were the first to sit down. "Brother!" Itachi yelled. "I coming!" Sasuke yelled back.
Sasuke and Naruto then decided to come as well.

After gathering around the table and everyone took something to eat. "Enjoy" Itachi said and they dug in.

-------------------------------------------

This is the last part of this mini series.
I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading