Sleepover part 2

Sasuke left the room, stomping his way to Itachi's room. He bursted into the room. "ITACHI!" Sasuke shouted. Itachi jumped "What! What happened!" and accidentally hit his head with his arm "Ah shit!" "Watch you fucking language!" Shisui said and woke up to.
Sasuke came up to the bed, a kunai to Shisuis throat. "You dare to fuck my brother!" he yelled at him. Shisui looked confused. "Now, now Sasuke" he said as he gently pushed away the kunai "First of all, we didn't fuck. Second, we were sleeping and I mostly sleep shirtless." Now Sasuke was embarrassed and turned red.

"S...sorry" he excused himself. "Hey now. Nothing happened" the older Uchiha said and laid a hand on Sasukes shoulder, "Why won't you go back down to you friends...Never mind, they are all here already" he sighed. "Oops, I think I misunderstood there something" Naruto said scratching the back of his head. Itachi just shook his head. "Okay, now that we are all here! Why won't we go back down and do something together!" Shisui suggested.
After they left the room, Shisui and Itachi were alone again.
"How long did we sleep anyway?" Itachi asked. "Uh, it's 4:35 pm now, so probably 2 good hours", the older Uchiha answered as he put his shirt back on. Itachi took Shisuis Hand and they intervined their fingers. Then they went down stairs and met everyone in the living room. "I really didn't think, you two were a thing, ya know" Naruto spoke out.

"Well...we aren't-" "We're together for two years now" Shisui blurted out. Itachi blushed and nodded. Everyone was shocked but calmed down immediately. "Why didn't you say anything Itachi?" Sasuke asked. "Well, because I'm scared that Father won't respect me anymore for having a boyfriend. So we decided to kept it hidden" Itachi explained.
Shisui laid an arm around Itachis shoulder and pulled him closer. "Uhm... then I have to say something too.... Naruto and I are also a couple" Sasuke confessed. Now Naruto was embarrassed and hid his face in Sasukes shirt. "Waaaaaa-" Sakura was shocked. "But you have to say, that it was pretty obvious" Ino stated. Sakura shrugged "Hmm, somehow yes."

"Soooo... Is everyone finished with confessing?" Shisui asked. They nodded a bit confused. "What should we do now?" Ino then asked. "It's 4:45. Hmm... how about-" Sasuke started but was interrupted by Naruto, "OH! OH! Let's go eat-" "NO!" Sakura suddenly shouted. She knew that Naruto wanted so say, that they could go to Ichirakus to get Ramen. "We could maybe have a water bomb or water gun battle, since it's so hot outside." Itachi suggested. Everyone agreed accept for Sasuke.
He didn't want to get wet but still ended up agreeing. Itachi and Sasuke went to get some water guns and balloons and Sakura and Ino filled them up. Shisui and Naruto just stood there and didn't know what to do. So they both got themselves a water bomb and threw them on Itachi and Sasuke. The brothers turned around slowly and glanced at them.

Then Sakura and Ino jumped in between. "Guys calm down, we're not finished filling up yet" Sakura bursted out. "It probably would be better, if we take this fight somewhere else than our backyard" Itachi decided. They each took a bucket with water bombs. They let themselves down at a little river outside of Konoha. "Here we have enough space and won't destroy much. I at least hope so" Shisui said but whispered the last part.

"How about no one is allowed to use their special powers?" Sakura asked. "It would be better. Thrn we probably won't end up killing each other" Naruto stated and everyone agreed to it.
Each of them got their own bucket filled with water bombs and one water gun. Then they started after Shisui threw a bomb at Sasuke. They battled until there were no more bombs left and the sun almost started to set. All were soaking wet and decided to go home. On the way home they laughed and told each other some jokes. As they arrived at the house they went into separate rooms to change.
Itachi decided to separate Sasuke and Naruto because of reasons.

__________________________

Here's the second part
It's not as long as the others, but I'm still working on the rest ^^
Thanks for reading.