Sleepover part 3

Of course Itachi and Shisui went together. Shisui wasn't as soaked as Itachi was but got a good load of water. Itachi started to change at took of his shirt, Shisui did the same.

Then the older Uchiha used his chance and hugged Itachi from behind. He started giving small kisses on the smaller ones neck. Itachi started to relax under the soft touch of his boyfriends lips. Until Shisui started sucking on his pale skin, leaving purple marks behind. Itachi let out a quiet moan.
As he realized what sound he just made, he slammed his hands on his mouth. "Aw. Is someone embarrassed by the cute sounds he's making" Shisui chuckled. Itachi freed himself of Shisui's grip and looked at Shisui. His face red as a tomato. "S...Shisui" he said embarrassed.
Shisui just giggled at held his arms open. Itachi smiled and went to him and gave him a hug. "I love you Shisui" Itachi mumbled into Shisuis neck. "I love ya too" the older Uchiha replied.

Then it knocked on the door, "Hey, Itachi. Are you finished?". It was Sasuke. "No! Not yet!" Itachi called. He looked at his boyfriend with an apologetic look. "It's okay" Shisui said with in a calm but also sad tone. Itachi gave him a kiss on the lips, finished changing and left the room, leaving Shisui behind.

Shisui lowered his head. "Damnit Sasuke! It's always you. You have to ruin my special moments" he cursed. "Hey Shisui! Do you want to help me?", he heard Itachi calling from down stairs. His mood quickly lightened up and ran down stairs. Itachi was standing in the kitchen and Shisui leaned against the door frame. "Hey beautiful!", he said and Itachi turned around. The smaller raven smiled at him.

"Get a room you two" Sasuke said as he also entered the kitchen. "We'll if you didn't disturbed us, we at least had a room for only us two!", Shisui said and Sasuke glared at him, knowing what he meant. Itachi cleared his throat to try to calm the situation down. "A...anyway. What did the others want to eat, Sasuke?" Itachi reminded him. "Naruto as always, Sakura wants Anko Dumplings and Ino would take anything" Sasuke reported. "Hmm... well then. I'll make some Ramen for Naruto, some Anko Dumplings with strawberries for Sakura and for the rest I'll make some onigiri. If that's fine by you", Itachi decided.

Sasuke went back to his friends and Shisui laid his arms around Itachi's hip, pulling him close to him. "Shisui, please. I know you're bored but I have to cook now. You can sit at the table and talk with me while I'm cooking. How about that?" Itachi said. "But  'tachi-" Shisui tried to protest. "NO! Now sit." Shisui did as he was told. He looked at the clock, 7:53pm. "I really thought we were out longer" he said. He looked at the raven or better his butt. Shisui bit on his lip. 'He looks so good' he thought himself. Itachi looked back, "Don't say me that you're horny?!". Shisui snapped out of thoughts, "Wha-What? Me? Nah!". Itachi shook his head and continued his cooking. Shisui continued blabbering.

15 minutes later, Itachi was almost finished. He still had to do Sakura's Anko Dumplings but the rest was finished. The raven turned around to find a sleeping Shisui. "You haven't seriously fallen asleep again?!" Itachi sighed. He kneeled down to him. "Hey. Wake up sleepy head" the raven whispered into Shisuis ear. Shisui grumbled and slowly opened his eyes. "Dinner is about to be ready. Could you get the others please?" Itachi requested. "Sure... but give me a moment" Shisui yawned. Itachi gave him a kiss on the head and went to finish the food.
Shortly after, he heard talking. "You can sit down already. We will eat in the kitchen today" Itachi said. Then, he finished everything and placed it on the table. "Here you go. I hope you like it." Everyone sunk in.

After dinner, they went into the living room. They sat on the couch and watched some TV.
Itachi is sitting on Shisuis lap, snuggling him and nuzzled his face into the crook of Shisui’s neck. Shisui gently rubbing his back. Naruto and Sasuke are sitting on a few pillows on the floor, because there isn't enough space on the couch. Narutos head is leaned against Sasukes shoulder, as he fell asleep. Sasuke didn't mind, they are boyfriends after all. "There's nothing good on TV, like never." Ino complained. She was the only one who was actually watching. The others were either asleep, facing the other way or focusing on their significant other.
It's now 11 pm. "Hey you guys. Don't you want to go to now?" Shisui whispered. Ino, Sakura and Sasuke nodded, the other two fell asleep. The girls went first to get changed and to claim a mattress. Of course they chose two next to each other, at the end of the room. Then Sasuke carried Naruto upstairs and laid him down. He laid next to him.
The last ones were Shisui and Itachi. Itachi clung to Shisui like a koala. The older Uchiha turned off the TV and carried the koala and him upstairs. He carefully laid down, trying not to wake Itachi up. He successfully carried out his mission. "Good night everybody", Shisui whispered. "Good night" the other three said on the same time.

___________________________

Here's part 3
The next part will follow soon

Thanks for reading ^^