Introduction

Every book needs an introduction, so here it is.

Hello there, I am H, I am an advocate for bisexuality. I aim to stop bisexual erasure, biphobia, and am here to promote Battleaxe bisexuals.

I am also here to educate those who are confused. I am here to educate the pansexuals, omnisexuals, polysexuals, and the ones who are still figuring themselves out. I will NOT tolerate hate, and any hate comments will be automatically deleted. Do not test me on that statement.

I am willing to get more admins, but for now it is just me.

We can have a CIVIL debate, but do not use ANY slurs AT ALL, whether you can reclaim them or not, and keep swearing to a minimum as you would look unprofessional. If you are going to debate, have evidence to back you up. Be WILLING to read others articles and evidence.

Here are a few things for you to know:

The people who WROTE the bisexual manifesto are A. Unknown and B. Do not support the pan label, the PUBLISHERS (Bay Area Bi) DO support the label. There's a difference, so do not use the publishers as a defense.

Keep in mind the pansexual label was made by a BIPHOBIC and TRANSPHOBIC tumblr user. As are alot of the different genders and mspec sexualities.

The word 'panphobe' is(or was according to some) a medical term for people who have the irrational fear of everything (now known as GAD/General Anxiety Disorder but still can be referred to as panphobia)

Panphobia, omniphobia, pantophobia, or panophobia is a vague and persistent dread of some unknown evil. Panphobia is not registered as a type of phobia in medical references.

Panphobia

noun. an irrational or disproportionate fear of developing or experiencing a phobia; anxiety about encountering a phobia trigger and experiencing panic or other phobia symptoms.

Do not use urban dictionary as a source, that is full of A. Sarcasm and B. Is for SLANG terms. I've been on urban dictionary so many times, so I know.

Thats all that I can think of for now.

Bye for now
     -H