The Pansexual Live Journal; The Official 'Rebranding' Of The Label

Pansexual and Proud of it

RECENT ENTRIES

FRIENDS

PROFILE

ARCHIVE

TAGS

CATEGORIES

MEMORIES

JUNE 13TH, 2002

PRETTYPINKMANA

June 13th, 2002, 08:24 pm

Welcome! XD

Welcome to the community!

Obviously, no one has posted yet since I just opened it but I wanted to be the first to open the floor. Anyway, this community is for pansexuals, as described in the userinfo. Pansexuals love people of all genders, male and female, but unlike bisexuals, pansexuals love transgendered, androgynous and gender fluid people, people who don't fit into the categories of male or female. People such as J-Rockers, like the two men on the community icon. Pansexuals come in all shapes and sizes, all sharing one common goal, sexual freedom.

This community is not a debate community. There will be no flaming of any sort. One warning and you will be banned. We are here to help support pansexuals, discuss pansexual issues and bring pansexuals closer together. It's also basically an open forum for pansexuals to talk about whatever they like... (Especially J-Rock related things XD) If you have questions not covered, join and ask, one of us will be happy to answer.

Oh, and please help promote the community. :D Just copy and paste the code below into your livejournal or website. Remember to remove the *'s from the code.