You too? </3

Haruto's POV:
"junkyu hyung?"
"Oh!- haruto when did you get here?"
"A couple minutes ago. What are you doing ?"
"Oh well I heard music so I came to see who was still practicing"
"Ahhh..."
"Yeah, well I think I'm going to go now. I was going to comfort y/n because she looks hurt but your here now so I don't need too"
"Oh right..., okay bye hyung"
"Bye ruto"

Third POV:
Haruto walks into the practice room where y/n was in, laying on the floor looking at the ceiling in deep thought.
"Y/n."
"What"
"I'm sorry I should have told you sooner"
"Oh really? Like I didn't know that already"
"Look I just didn't know how to tell you... I didn't want to hurt you"
"So instead you ignored me and made me feel like you were regretting getting back together with me?"
"No- I never meant to make you feel that way"
"But you did. You should have thought about the that. Don't forget Haruto that this is not just your relationship it's mine too"
"I never wanted things to get bad. But the main producer told me we had to keep our distance"
"And you didn't think that by ignoring me completely the other trainees wouldn't ask me what happened between you and I?"
"No-"
"Haruto im TIRED of getting text from girl trainees that like you asking me what happened between us two or if I think they have a chance. How do you think I feel when girls ask me for advice to get with MY boyfriend. You don't. And I'm tired of it. I should be focusing on practicing for that dance cover I have to do but I can't because all I think about is you"
Y/n falls to the floor in tears
"I don't want to feel so small and unwanted anymore."
Haruto sits facing her and hugs her, whisper sweet nothings in her ear.
"I love you y/n, and I'm sorry I never wanted for you to feel this way I need you more than anything in this world so please don't leave me"
Now with haruto crying as well, someone looks at them from the door with a sad smile

"At least one of us might get their happy ending after all"

———————————————————————————
A/n: hi hi ! <3 sorry that I haven't been very active and that I uploaded late but I finally got to it after finishing my school work! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I can't forget to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNKYU! 💕 I love him so much. I can't explain how happy he makes me🥺❤️

 I can't explain how happy he makes me🥺❤️