IM BACK MY HOES

Ummmm... I think. Idk how well this will be continued. Please be patient. I only have so many ideas T^T

_______please keep all arms and legs in the comment section, during fight scenes please watch your fingers, I don't think you want Paris or Yourself cutting off your fingers as you scroll_______

You ran down the stairs. Despite blindness you knew your way around. Somehow the bright red button eyes helped you see. Odd but eh. What is logic? You didn't know, it was a fanfic after all. You managed to disappear into the darkness before Paris could catch you again and panted. "Son of a bitch..." you stretched.

"Just son of a fucking bitch. At least master will be pleased to know he's alive..." you groaned. "Fuuuuuck... another vision?... now?..." You leaned against a wall and saw something. A tiara. Expertly crafted, with diamonds glistening. It was on the head of someone with a blue dress. Then red stained the pitch black silhouette of a head with the comb part that kept it in.

The purpose of a tiara is to show rule, honor, and a beautiful life. The opposite was obedience, disgrace and death. All it did was control the corpse and degrade it until it turns to ash.

"Wait... that was at my school... shit... THE DANCE OH FUCK!!!!!! I didn't even wanna goooooooooooooo..." you went back to your home. A clown doll was waiting. You told him about the vision and meeting Paris.

"Ah... well then... you will go to the dance. I'm sure he will be there."

Little did you know that Yume has the same vision. But the silouhette of a person was you.