Part 12- Fill The Bucket

I woke up to a typical Sunday morning. Well, it wasn't any different from the other morning. Woke up at 5:30 AM, got ready, picked up Arohi, and went for a jog. It was as normal as my regular standards of a normal day could have been. When I reached home, I went for a shower. I had invited Arohi to my house for a surprise so I had to make sure I was looking good. I tidied up my room for the first time in a decade. Just when I was done, Cherry walked in looking for something. He kept looking for something for 30 minutes. Alas, when he gave up and looked at me with those sparkly eyes I realized what he was looking for. I accidentally put away his beg and favorite feeding bowl. When I kept the cushion and the bowl in my room, I heard a small knock on my door. I turned around to find my Queen standing there, waiting to come in. I expected her to wear a crop top and some shorts. Instead, she just wore a hoody and some loose track pants. She still looked cute though, no kidding. 

She walked in and crashed on the bed. Poseidon then walked in with tiny footsteps and slept on Cherry's bed. Cherry and I could do nothing but exchange looks with each other. "Well, at least I have you", I said. Just then he walks out on me and sleeps on top of Poseidon. "Betrayer", I mumbled. Not long after, I heard Arohi say "Are you going to join me before or after I sleep", asked. I didn't wait for her to let out another word and jumped onto the bed to cuddle her. After a few minutes of cuddling and staring into each other's eyes, I decided to show Arohi what I had called her to see.  It was a huge box Wrapped with a gold gift-wrapper for her to open. She tore the wrapper with her nails like with scissors and I stood there speechless. She saw my face and grinned. "What? You've never seen a girl use her nails", she asked. "You're the only girl I see", I replied, anxiously waiting for her to open the gift. When she did, I pulled out a notebook and cratched the first line. It read :

1) make a telescope at home

She looked at the box and read what it said. Then she looked at me, awestruck and speechless. She quickly got up and gave me a tight hug. It was a kit to make a telescope at home. "I know you meant to make one with the household stuff, but let's be honest, hese are way cooler", I said, holding her in my arms as wept in joy on my shoulders. "Yeah... They are", she said, trying not to cry for my sake. "I would've probably cuddled u more intensely had I known u were going to do this", she said to smirk. Recently, she discovered that I get uneasy and blush hard when she smirks, so she started smirking harder and more often these days, and it works every single fucking time.

Anyways, we spent the rest of our time sipping on caffeine, indulging in snacks that are supposed to make us fat. But since both our metabolism rates are naturally high, we never had to face obesity problems. Lucky us, huh?

We took our time and spent the whole evening making it. By dinner time, the telescope was ready and sitting on my balcony, waiting for us to use it to see the constellations. But then I value my life more than constellations, so I decided to go have dinner before my mom had to force me it. Arohi didn't say anything. She's basically hungry all the time.

Our dinner wasn't as quick as we expected it to be, since the food was smoking hot. I could literally dry a wet T-shirt on it. So after an exact of 47 minutes and 14 seconds of dinner, we rushed upstairs onto my balcony. We brought ice creams and wore our onesies while preparing ourselves for the sky view. 

Five minutes passed before we were finally ready to search for constellations. Since it was Arohi's wish, she was the first to see. Besides, I wanted her to be the happier one here. Well, that's what I wanted, but that's not what happened. Since we live in an industrial area, it's hard to find many stars bcoz the sky would be covered by smoke. And just like that, the next hour and a half and the whole of the ice cream were spent making sure that Arohi doesn't cry. So after 20 songs, one and a half ice cream tubs, and countless cheek-kisses later, she finally stopped crying. 

Also, in the whole no-constellations-drama, I may or may not have forgotten to feed Cherry and Poseidon. As soon as I realized that, I entered my room as fast as I could. Yet, I was too late. The two puppies spared no efforts in turning my pillow into a pile of feathers and shredded cloths. 

"You literally have 6 chew toys. And yet you decide to fuck my pillows", I said, as I picked up Cherry and laid him on the floor. Poseidon didn't wait to be lectured at. She jumped down the bed and joined Cherry near his feeding bowl. I took out a bag of dog food from my shelf and fed them. And those hungry animals took barely a minute to empty two rounds. 

Arohi's Pov:

I woke up to my usual mornings. My boyfriend waking me up from my slumber at 5:30 am, going on a jog with him, killing my grape-sized lungs, and coming back home for a good shower and getting back to my sleep. But after a few minutes of laying on my bed, I got a call. It was Aarya. As excited as I was to see his name, I couldn't afford to squish my grape lungs. Reluctantly, I picked the call to hear the most soothing voice. "My place, now, I have something for you", he said, before cutting the call. Okay, so my favorite person just called me to his house IN BETWEEN MY SLEEP. This better had been a good one unless he has a death wish.

I made my way to his house and as soon as I made it into his room, I crashed onto his bed and Poseidon crashed onto Cherry's. Well what do you know, pets DO take after their owners. As I laid on his bed, waiting for him to snuggle me, he (completely clueless about my intentions) looks at Cherry and says  "Well, at least I have you", before the little guy goes to cuddle Poseidon and he thinks he is betrayed. Poor thing was telling him what to do.  I couldn't make it more obvious, nor could I wait any longer, so I told it out loud "Are you gonna join me before or after I sleep?". "I don't have to be told twice ma'am", he murmured before joining me in bed. 

After a while of snuggles, I was now in a state of uninterrupted laziness where no one could make me do any work. Well, besides this one boy...

"I really hope u called me here for cuddles and not for some work", as I laid on his bed, playing with his hair. "Well, about that...", his voice faded. Oh no. There's gonna be work. WHY DO I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! I reluctantly got up after he did, constantly whining like a baby. He took out this huge box with golden wrapping and I was awestruck. Did he buy me a gift? And this box is Huge. I was so curious, I didn't wait for him to give me scissors, I just opened it with my nails. And when I did, he scratched something off his notebook. I opened the wrapper to find a box with a make-your-own-telescope kit. I was in tears. "I know you meant to make one with the household stuff, but let's be honest, these are way cooler", he said. He's so cheery, I can't ruin it for him. "Yeah... they are". I love this idiot.