#2

If you feel that you are unworthy of living, let me remind you how much this world requires your presence.

Before you start with the statements-

The world will still move on.

The sun would still set and the moon will still rise.

There are more than millions of people in this world, I can be replaced.

Let me stop you right there!

Because you probably might be correct but that's not the whole truth.

Your mother will weep tears of agony, as nightmares haunt her existence, forever sealing her peace.

Your father would never let it out much because of the sick orthodox mindset commands that he should never cry. He'll come home late and would never leave too soon, his mental health at the brim of insanity.

Your siblings would feel a hole tearing through their heart as sadness creeps into their soul, taking away all the happiness they ever felt.

Your best friend would sit at your spot, wishing you were there to hold them, as they are finally trying to cope with reality, but fail miserably as everything feels cold without your warmth in it.

Your friends would feel sad, wishing that they'd been there for you and provided you comfort, because it certainly feels forlorn.

People whom you never met but always admired you from afar, always looking up to you for inspiration, are now lost in darkness.

So the sun will rise and the moon will still set, but there's this hole that can never be filled, and the world will never be the same without your brightness guiding them.

A Letter To You
by Saramitra_

A Letter To Youby Saramitra_