Just the beginning

After the ceremony is over the people who are apart of the dauntless faction run down the stairs to a zip-line that can hold 5 people at once. We all line up and try to get on the zip-line as fast as we can. I go on the zip-line with 2 girls on my right and 2 boys on my left. the two girls look absolutely different from one another even though they are sisters. the girl closest to me has blond hair, blue eyes, and a small freckled-face. the girl on the outside of the zip line has black hair, brown eyes, and a HUGE head. the 2 boys on my left look the same but are not brothers. They both have dark skin, blond hair, blue eyes, and a freckled-face. We get to the bottom and the boys say to jump off so we all jump off. then when all the initiates have gotten to the bottem, I hear what sounds like a train. I look over my shoulder to see people jumping on the train. The people are running To hop onto the train. I quickly start to run, I lose my running very Quick run and it turns into a fast walk, but I was at least fast enough to catch the train and hold on to the very back rail. a girl with semi-black hair and green eyes helps me onto the train. "Hi, I'm Cristina" the girl says. "I'm Beatrice" I say. Soon a candor boy named al says: "THEIR JUMPING!!!"
Christina and I stand up from sitting in the floor of the train and look out the open doors, dauntless initiates are jumping out of the train onto a roof covered in many small rocks.

As the roof comes close to our train car,we quickly run to the other side of the train and run forward until we reach the edge, then we jump. I look down as we jump and see a girl on her back with blood surrounding her, her blond hair forms a circle around her head, I feel bad for her. As soon as we land on the roof I find myself laying on my side with a cut on elbow from the rocks. My gray sweater has a hole in it from where the rocks cut into my skin. I take a band-aid from my sweater pocket and place it on the cut.
I look over and see Cristina on her back staring up at the sky, I stand up and help Cristina up too. we look over to where someone is talking, " I am Eric one of your leaders. For you next task you are required to come up here and jump off into this hole behind me."
Eric says. " what would happen if we didn't jump?" Said abbey " the we would send you to the factionless Homes!" Eric said sternly. another girl speaks up " who was that girl on the ground?" " an initiate who wasn't brave enough to jump so someone pushed her off the train, but my problem!" Eric says in a voice that sounds like a pro wrestler trash talking his opponent

"Anybody brave enough to jump?" Eric says. I stand still until finally I say " I'll jump." Cristina looks over at me and says " are you ____ crazy?!?" I ignore her comment and start walking up "great!" Eric says Eric moves over as I step-up into the edge. I look down, it looks like I will be jumping down into a deep-dark hole 500 ft. down. I take off my sweater and throw it to Christina. I quickly jump over the edge. I prepare for a rock-hard bottom but land in a net. I felt a sense of shock then roll over to see a man with black hair and blue eyes reaching out trying to help me. "What is your name?" The man says I start to say Beatrice then I just suddenly blurt out "Tris". The man says to the people behind him " first jumper; Tris!".