代替宇宙ワンショット | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 「𝙔𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙯𝙪」

The spring still hasn't come into Kobayashi Yui's life ever since that day no matter how much she tries to distract herself from everything. Her heart is like a piece of ice being smashed by the memories and the pain which she still have until now. It hurts her to the point that she cannot play her beloved music anymore.Going to the studio just to watch her band practice without their vocalist. Yui cannot sing nor play her guitar at all without breaking down. Her bandmates are getting worried as well because of her continious weight loss. And just like that, the drummer of the group, Watanabe Risa, already snapped. 

"Get a grip, Yuipon!" Risa scolded the younger girl, pulling Kobayashi aggresively for her to stand up. "We've been in a hiatus for almost a fucking year and you haven't been eating well. Are you going to continue being like that until you kill yourself?!" Risa's voice echoed inside the studio. The others decided to be silent when they finally hear Kobayashi's sobs. 

A slap landed on Risa's cheeks. "All you care about is the band. Don't you guys remember Zuumin?" Yui asked in a mocking tone which caused them to be speechless. "I lost my everything. How am I supposed to move forward?!" The girl gripped on her guitar before walking out of the studio.

'I won't forgive you.'

The cold wind blew to her direction as she hugs herself. She doesn't know where to go but her feet leads her to Shibuya River, the place where she met and where their story began.

flashback

Kobayashi Yui was still a timid 10 years old back then when she an energetic kid on Shibuya River. She was just gazing at the lonely river, trying to calm her mind down from the hit she got from her father once again just because she stated her opinion when a petite girl hand her a sunflower with an unreadable face.

"You're always here, looking sad." The girl said after the sudden approach. "Come with me! I'll cheer you up!" The small kid smiled before dragging Yui to the nearest park.

The two spent their day together with smiles on their faces. The heavy heart that Kobayashi Yui have later is now at ease. She feels safe with the stranger she just met a while ago. She didn't know that someone can make her feel happy in this state. Even for just a moment, she felt glad that she encountered a ray of sunshine inside of her lonely and dim world. At least she became happy even for just a little.

The sun is starting to set and that's when Yui knew, they need to part ways. "Oh shoot! I need to go home now. Mom will surely pinch my ears again." The girl she met a while ago was about to leave when Yui called her out one last time. "H-hey!" she yelled, fiddling her fingers at the same time because of shyness. The stranger turned her head, looking at Yui with confused eyes. Just looking at Yui's face, she finally got the words that her one day playmate cannot say.

"I'm Imaizumi Yui. Let's meet again at the Shibuya River tomorow!" The girl grinned, waving her hand before leaving the park completely.

Day by day, they meet at the same place. They share their life stories, their secret with each other. Imaizumi learned about the abuse that is going through the Kobayashi's household. She learned about how tragic everyday is for the other Yui. And with that, the petite girl took an action to end that miserable life of her beloved friend because that's the only thing she can do after all to make Yuipon's life a little bit better.

The day after Zuumin learned about Yuipon being abused by her father physically and verbally, she immediately told her mom to report it to the police. Days after,  when they finally got enough evidence, the abusive father of Kobayashi Yui was finally arrested. The traumatic look of the younger Yui was visible as she watch her father get dragged on the car by the police officers, handcuffed. Zuumin was eager to make her friend's life better. The day when Mr. Kobayashi was arrested was also the day when Imaizumi Yui swore to herself to protect Kobayashi Yui with all her might.