代替宇宙ワンショット | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 [𝘏𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘠𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢]

A cold and unusual afternoon at the garage sale of one old man. And there, a teenage girl walked in because of one Nintendo 64 cartridge of The Legend of Zelda, Majora's Mask. The old man approached the teenage girl with a smile, before asking nicely. "Are you interested on that game?" The old man asked. The teenage girl nodded, holding the game cartridge, eyes shining for it reminds her of her childhood. "How much is this, old man?" The girl asked, bringing her money out of her pocket. "You know what? My granddaughter really loved this game." He said sadly before smiling once again. "You can have it for free, just take care of it." The old man said. The girl bowed in gratitude before running away with the cartridge. "Goodbye....!" The old man bid a farewell but what he said after the goodbye was quite vague because of the distance.

"Take care of it.. for my dearest Yurina."

-------

Excitedly, the girl bring the newly bought cartridge to her Nintendo 64 emulator. The feeling was a whole nostalgia for it reminded her of her childhood. She love The Legend of Zelda game after all. When she booted up the game, a file gave her chills. A file named "YURINA". At first, she didn't mind what she first felt but instead, focusing on how sad it must be for the old man. Maybe the game cartridge was his dead granddaughter's property, and the vague word was the name "Yurina".

Out of curiosity she looked at the save file. Eyeballing it, she could tell that Yurina was pretty far in the game - she had almost all of the masks and 3/4 remains of the bosses. The girl noticed that Yurina had used an owl statue to save her game, she was on Day 3 by the Stone Tower Temple with hardly an hour left before the moon would crash. The girl thought that it was a shame that Yurina had come so close to beating the game, but she never finished it. The new owner of the cartridge made a new file named "Neruneruerneruest" out of tradition and started the game.

At first, she enjoyed the game and was impressed on how smoothly it ran not until some kind of glitches occured like random cutscenes but that wasn't the creepy part. When she was about to save where she is ending the game out of tiredness, the file name changed on its own again to "YURINA" and the last saved was from that Day 3 by the Stone Tower Temple. The girl pressed back only to be surprised by a face of a girl looking at the screen creepily with the text- "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?". The teenage girl immediately disconnected the emulator, forcing herself to sleep but she cannot. The game scared the shit out of her.

Her computer automatically opened and open a bot chatting site with the URL "". Hands shaking, she typed the word "hello?" and the site immediately responded with "hello". She typed again out of fright and asked. "Who are you and how can you control my computer?" She entered while heavy breathing. "Who am i?" The bot said. And with that, the girl sighed in relief. Of course, how will a bot supposed to answer?

"Right, you are a bot. What can I expect?" She tried to calm herself down and press the enter on the chat. But then again, the scenario gave her an unexpected chills when the bot said, "Do you really think that?"

Her breathe began to fasten and become colder as her chest began to tighten that she typed an unreadable message only to get one of the most frightening responses. "It's me! The game lender, Yurina." Why would you want to talk with a dead girl at a chatting bot, right? No one wants to experience that.

"What do you want from me?" The girl asked, unable to speak due to fear.

"We'll play. Everyday. Forever." Yurina's face showed up on the screen. She was wearing a smirk that will terror the soul out of somebody

"Until you decide to die."

--------

Happy Halloween :DDD -Author