代替宇宙 ツーショット | 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 [𝙏𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙉𝙚𝙧𝙪]

The night felt colder and a lot more silent than usual as they walk, heading to their final destination before Neru leaves Keyakizaka and return to Nagasaki. Gripping onto her bag, frowning her eyebrows to express her loneliness, Yurina stopped before they enter the train station.

"Wait a minute." The younger uttered, grabbing her partner's arm. Surprised with the sudden action, Neru turned around to face Yurina. "What's wrong, Tecchan?" Neru asked with her usual soft voice.

The taller hold onto Neru's shoulder, leaning close. "Before you go, give me a kiss." Yurina uttered, gathering her entire strength to release that boldness. She looked down to her toes, avoiding to create an eye contact with the older. With that, the Neru smiled, thinking that it will be better to tease Yurina first before giving her a final kiss before the two of them part ways. She knew that they won't get to talk to each other that much since being a center is a tough and busy work. "I don't wanna." Neru teased laughing at the latter.

Unexpectedly, Yurina dropped her tsun and shy self, giving Neru a longing kiss which made Neru widen her eyes in shock. Their lips parted after seconds but then the Hirate gave her peck on the lips again and again and again.

"Wait for me, okay?" Yurina whispered quietly but enough for Neru to hear her words. "Of course, I will. Don't let that pig manipulate you though" The older girl sighed.

Neru pressed her lips together, looking down in embarrassment as she mutter

"Let's do it properly. One more kiss."

-----

short fluff but atleast it's not angst anymore