[M] Chapter 2: Whisper

It seemed that Jennie had a thing for pressing her up against doors, because as soon as they stood in front of Jennie's apartment Jisoo had found herself pressed up against the door while Jennie kissed her so passionately she couldn't even find the proper words to describe it, one of Jennie's hands was busy groping her while the other tried to open the door.

She couldn't protest -a part of it being because her mouth was far too busy reciprocating Jennie's kisses- It felt incredible to be pressed against the door, since Jennie used that opportunity to completely press herself against her and Jisoo nearly moaned at the sensation of the other girl's feminine curves pressed against her just in the right places.

She heard a small click and figured the door had been opened, she felt the girl's hands travel down to her ass and felt her push her in the apartment before she kicked the door shut, one of her hands leaving Jisoo's backside for a moment in order to lock the door properly.

After doing so, Jennie's hands once again were groping Jisoo's assbefore they traveled a bit below from it, she tightened her grip on her thighs and then lifted her up, Jisoo caught the idea immediately and wrapped her legs tightly around the other girl's waist.

God, it was already so damn hot.

The girl started walking, most probably leading her to a bedroom, her lips never leaving Jisoo's and even if her hands were busy holding Jisoo protectively for her not to fall, the girl on top couldn't help but feel the sin Jennie was touching burn in aching want.

She wanted this girl right then and there, she was tired of waiting already.

Jennie then started lowering her and her back met a soft surface, a mattress, Jennie slowly climbed up the bed in all fours, slowly going up on Jisoo's body while leaving burning kisses over the exposed skin which was not much yet since they haven't taken anything off staring at Jisoo with that soul consuming gaze of hers and dear god, Jisoo could only feel the heat traveling all over her body before settling on her center.

Finally meeting face to face again, Jennie leaned down slowly and whispered hotly against Jisoo's ear.

"Are you ready, baby girl?" Jennie whispered in a lust filled yet gentle tone that managed to make Jisoo shudder.

"Yes." She replied with ease and as soon as their eyes met again, their mouths melted against each other, desperately even.

Jennie's hands slowly slip inside of Jisoo's shirt, rubbing circles on her waist and Jisoo finds it suddenly hard to breathe as Jennie's hands slowly but surely go higher and higher and in what feels like forever for her they slip inside her bra and start rubbing harshly her nipples, nipples that become immediately hard at the sensation of the smooth and firm hands of Im Jennie that managed to make her feel oh so good.

The circular movements of those hands on her nipples made it even harder to breathe, especially with Jennie's hot and passionate lips kissing her silly like this.

Suddenly Jennie's lips left hers and Jisoo suckled in a deep breath, a gasp leaving her as soon as the air had filled her lungs once again.

Jennie's lips had descended from her lips and decided to settle on kissing that sole spot that made her gasp, even moan every now and then, the girl then leaned away and started lowering herself... Jisoo looked at her with slightly parted lips and half lidded eyes... and the girl stopped at the edge of her shirt-line, lifting it slowly as she planted wet kisses on every bit of exposed skin that came around.

Soon enough Jisoo's shirt had finally been taken off and as soon as that happened her bra was gone as well, wet kisses now hotly placed on her nipples and Jisoo could only throw her head back in pleasure as the other girl stimulated her strongly.