[M] Chapter 5: Love Sick

Jennie still had her arms around her when Jisoo kissed softly Jennie's neck, she didn't do it consciously, she did it because whenever they were hugging she couldn't help but do it, but it always ignited something in Jennie, as if she lost all control and inhibition when Jisoo did that small display of attention.

It drove Jisoo mad. In a good way.

After her lips had left Jennie's skin, she felt Jennie tightening her grip on her and pushing her in the apartment gently before closing the door roughly and she found her back pressed against the door and her eyes locked with Jennie's in a matter of seconds.

"Is Rosé here right now?" The main reason why they always ended up naked on Jennie's bed was because Jisoo so far had never had a 'Rosé free' apartment, since the girl spent all her free time there... banging her girlfriend.

"No.." Jisoo muttered, already a bit drunk on lust from feeling Jennie's curves pressed against her and from Jennie's breath brushing her lips.

"Can we..." Jennie started, head leaning down and fitting on the crook of Jisoo's neck, the latter shivered from the sensation Jennie breathing against her neck brought and later let out a gasp when she felt the older one's tongue licking the line of her jugular. "Can we do it here then?"

Jisoo couldn't reply, her mind already in a lustful haze, so instead she tangled her fingers on Jennie's hair and pulled her closer to her neck.

She felt the older girl smirk against her neck, the girl then started leaving wet trails along Jisoo's neckline.

"My bedroom..." Jisoo started but was momentarily stopped as she gasped lightly cause Jennie had bit her neck. "Let's go to my bedroom."

She heard a low chuckle and felt how those delicate yet firm hands got rid of her shirt.

"But baby... you know I have a thing for pressing you against doors... "Jennie whispered as she licked a trail from Jisoo's collarbone to the hemline of her shorts, the girl pressed against the door found herself breathing heavily as she locked gazes with Jennie. "Let me do you here and now..."

Fuck, it was too hot.

Jisoo watched as Jennie licked the same trail, but now from the hemline of her shorts to her collarbone as she unbuttoned the younger girl's shorts before slipping her hand inside and rubbing her through her underwear.

Jisoo let out a loud, long moan and closed her eyes in pleasure.

"Mmm... my baby girl seems so happy to see me..." Jennie said as she slipped her hand inside her underwear. "So wet already, oh my... let me take care of it..."

And just like that she slipped two fingers inside Jisoo and started pumping in and out, leaving the poor girl with trembling legs and passionate moans as she held somehow desperately onto Jennie's shoulders.

"Jennie..." Jisoo moaned as she dug her nails on Jennie's bare shoulders while the latter groaned in pain, held her by the waist and continued to mercilessly pump in and out of Jisoo while rubbing her clit with her thumb.

"Jennie... I'm so close, faster, please..." The younger one pleaded in between gasps and moans, opening her eyes slowly to look at Jennie through half lidded eyes.

Jennie leaned into Jisoo, resting her face on her neck, sucking on her neck's skin to leave love marks behind while she thrusted inside of Jisoo with as much strength she could muster, it wasn't long before the younger one came on her fingers, release dripping on her hand on the crudest way, moans and curses leaving her mouth loudly while Jennie pumped in and out slowly to prolong the orgasm as much as she could.