Chapter 2 A Familiar Smile

You were falling?

Your whole body seemed to lag behind your soul as you plummeted through the darkness.

It felt like you had been falling forever, yet at the same time you remember everything as it had only happened a second ago.
Infact it somehow felt like that 'second ago' was getting further and further away in the opposite direction. Weird. Had you been hit with a quirk a second ago, or not yet? In the future?

Yeah if felt like that 'second ago' was now something to happen later. Something that had no longer happened yet.
Before you knew it you were blinded by a sudden light. Sunlight. And you were suddenly laying on the ground, no impact from falling. You had been falling right? Like waking up from a nightmare

You groaned as you looked up. You were in the school courtyard but- you couldn't recognise anyone. But they were all wearing the uniform.

Maybe this was some weird prank.

"That's a pretty good quirk you got there. Was that teleportation?" You hear a familiar boring voice from behind you.

"Todoroki sensei!" You exclaimed, quickly standing up and bowing.
"I'm sorry I don't know what that was. I was just hit by a quirk while dad was trying to get me out of a hostage situation. Could you please ask if the school can contact him to let him know I'm alright?" You frantically explained.

But any other words you had fell from your tongue when you looked up.

Todoroki sensei was in a school uniform.

"W-what-" before you could say anything another familiar face arrived at the scene.

The creation hero Yaoyorozu. Also in the school uniform.

"What's going on over here? Are you a transfer?" She asked glancing at Todoroki.

"I think she has a concussion or something. She called me sensei."

Yaoyorozu's face grew concerned.
"If it is a concussion that sounds pretty serious. C'mon we'll take you to recovery girl just in case." Yaoyorozu said, gesturing for you to follow.

You were at a loss for words. Were you in an alternate universe? Or was this some sort of prank? No this isn't a prank. Todoroki sensei wouldn't even try to be convincing.

You arrived at the medbay and a little old lady you didn't recognise shuffled you over to an examination table.

You heard the muffled voices of the two 'students' explaining that they think you have a concussion.

The two left and the lady turned to you.

"Okay sweetie, what's your name?"

"(Y-y/n)." You said. Still unsure of what was going on.

The lady quickly typed your name into a computer but nothing showed up.

"I can't find you in the system. What's your family name?"

"Umm I have two. Is that okay?" You often had this problem with paperwork since your dads decided to have both last names when they got married.

The lady looked surprised. "It's not often someone has two family names. That's alright I'll try them both and see if you turn up in the search engine."

"Okay, uh the first one is Bakugou. And the second one is Midoria." You explained, voice shaking. You still had no clue what was going on.

As you said the names the ladies face grew in surprise.

"You're, joking right?" She asked, giving you a side eye.

Oh yeah. Usually people don't believe you that you're the child of the top two heroes. So you did what you usually do and pulled out your student ID card. That would probably also be faster then waiting for her to find you in the log system.