Chapter 3 Another Normal(?) Day

Of course you were in your parents class and year level.

You had sat there for hours waiting for the teachers to decide what to do. Deciding what dorm you went in was easy, Uraraka had signed up to share her room with any transfer students who needed a dorm but didn't end up with any. You kept your mouth shut about her being pretty much your aunt because then you'd have to spend another hour waiting for the teachers to decide what to do.

No, what was taking so long to decide was what class to put you in.

You'd passed the entrance exam. You'd made it all the way to not only the hero course, but also to class A. They couldn't put you in general studies because they didn't know how long you'd be here. You needed to study in the class you were assigned so your learning wouldn't be hindered. But there was the problem of if something bad would happen in terms of time and space if you changed the past. Especially if it was something to do with your parents.

Finally Nezu decided that if something bad was going to happen then it would have done so already the moment you showed up.

So you were going to be in the same class as both your dads.

The teachers said it's your choice if you want to tell them anything. You're not sure yet. You guess you will if needed.

You were currently leaving the staff room, following grandpa Toshinori to your dorm.

"I'm sorry about before I just-" you tried to explain.

"It's fine I think I understand." Grandpa says solemnly.

"Thanks for the hug grandpa, I really needed it."

"Oh? So I'm 'grandpa'? Good to know."

"You- you didn't think you were my grandfather?" You asked. From what your dad had told you, Toshinori was the closest thing to a father he had.

"Well, you obviously know I'm not your biological grandfather right?" You nod.

"That doesn't mean anything, neither of my dads are my biological dad." You explained.

"Yes I suppose so. I know young Midoria looks up to me. But I guess it's nice to know that he sees me that way." Toshi smiled.

You smile too.

You arrive at the dorms.

"It's room 4 on the first floor. The girl's side. Obviously."

You thank Toshi for the directions and give him one last hug before heading in.

It's already dark out so no-one is in the common rooms. You sigh in relief. You're sure trying to pretend you don't know Uraraka will be hard enough as it is. You didn't want to have to immediately try pretend Infront of litterally all your family friends, auntie uncles and your dads. Although you're going to have to tomorrow in class. But hopefully you'll be able to practice with Uraraka tonight.

You head to the girls side on the first floor. You don't really have to check which number her room was because the door was wide open and the light was on inside.

You smiled. Of course she was waiting by the door. She noticed you and waved. You waved back, walking over.

"Hi! You're the transfer right? Come in come in!" She whispered as to not wake up the other students.

You sat down on the mattress laid out on the floor.

"Sorry it's not much yet, when I found out all they gave me was a spare mattress and sheets. Since we're the first students in the dorms we had to bring all out own furniture." She explained, happily shuffling around the room to tidy up a bit.