Chapter 10 - Attack at the USJ Pt.1

Japanese - "Normal Text"

English - "Bold"

Thoughts - 'Italics' (Only in 3rd person scenarios)

Sign Language - 'Normal Text'

<No-one's POV>

     Hachi and Tokoyami exit Recovery Girl's office, the former now with a bandage on his right forearm. The bandage was mostly to help pad out his arm and protect it from any further damage. 

     Side by side, the two boys made their way back to their homeroom. As they entered the room, Midoriya was by the teachers podium announcing the fact that he is revoking his title and handing it off to Iida, who helped handle the panic at lunchtime. 

     Aizawa tiredly walks up to the podium,"This afternoon...you guys are going to be doing rescue training at the USJ...Either put on your Hero Costumes or sports uniform... It might take some time to get used to your outfits... Please make the right decision..."

    Most of the students opted to wear their Hero costumes, apart from those whose costumes got damaged in the previous hero training session. 

"Hachi... Come here..." Aizawa calls for the attention of the bee who is collecting the case with his clothes in. 

    Hachi abides by his teacher's request and heads over to the front of the classroom, only to be handed a small pole.

((Imagine that the paw print shape is the outline of a bee instead and it's slightly more yellow. The pole works pretty much the same as it does for Chat Noir in Miraculous.))

"The support course managed to finish your request..."

"Yay! I'll have to thank them later! Thanks Sensei!"

     The bee then runs off to the changing room with the other boys. He equips his costume and attaches his new item to a clip on his utility belt before heading outside to the bus. The second he arrived Iida was shouting about a seating plan, only to be disappointed when the bus layout was different to what he thought it would be.

     Hachi took a seat next to Tokoyami towards the back of the bus, Shoji, Ojiro, Sato and Koda were sat nearby on the surrounding seats. The bird was simply listening to music until he noticed the bored look on the face of his small friend. 

"Are you alright?" Tokoyami questions as he taps the shoulder of the boy beside him.  

"Yea, just a bit bored! I forgot to bring my earphones!"

Tokoyami holds out one of his earphones towards the bee whilst looking off to the side and out of the window. 

"Would you like to listen with me?"