Chapter 1 Cass meats Varian

Warning If you haven't seen all the episodes of tangled the series then do not read this book because it has some spoilers.

You know tangled the series right? Well dose it have to be this way? No it does not for me this book is going to have some changes in the story, but the main characters are Cassandra, Varian, Eugene, and Rapunzel😀.

Also one more thing if you are going to say anything mean then please leave I don't want to deal with hate comments plus this is the first time I wrote a book on wattpad because wattpad is still kinda new to me and I was about to publish this book but then the whole thing deleted so I had start all over ☹. I hope you enjoy this book 😄 💟.
Also if you are going to comment on my book please don't say anything inappropriate and please no cussing on the comments either thank you. I don't want to loose the privilege on not going on wattpad anymore.

Also when Cassandra, Rapunzel, and Eugene met Varian, that didn't happen, and when Varian's dad was trapped in the amber and Varian wanted to get revenge on Rapunzel and the other's that didn't happen either, another thing that didn't happen was when Varian found out that Cass betrayed Rapunzel. One more thing that didn't happen either Eugene never propose to Rapunzel they are still boyfriend and girlfriend 💟😄. Your in for a big surprise in the last chapter's of the book 😰.

By the way your going to see Varian, Raps, Eugene, and Cass in bold letters and I'm sorry that must be so annoying but the reason why I am doing that is because I want you guys to know who's talking.

What the character are wearing is nothing new.

Cass is wearing the season 3 green outfit when she was leaving for her destiny.

Varian is wearing the season 1 outfit.

Cass and Varian will be wearing those outfits until chapter 1-15 and you will fine out why Cass and Varian are not wearing those outfits.

Raps is wearing the season 3 purple outfit.

Eugene is wearing the season 3 outfit but not the captain of the guards outfit it's the outfit before that one.

Now on to the story I hope you enjoy. 😄

Raps " Hey Cass!"

Cass " Oh hey Raps."

Raps " Your back from your Journey."

Cass " Yeah I wanted to stop by and visit."

Raps " Well it's nice to see you."

Cass " Yeah it's nice to see you too."

Rapunzel hugged Cassandra as tight as she could.

Raps " Oh! Since The Captain of the guards saw that you were coming he needs you right away."

Cass " Oh thanks Raps!"

Raps " Your welcome. Now go!"

Captain of the guards " Cassandra you're here."

Cass " Rapunzel told me that you wanted to see me?"

Captain of the guards " Yes, I have a mission for you."

Cass " You do?"

Captain of the guards " Yes, because I know you are the right women for the job."

Cass " What do I have to do?"

Captain of the guards " There is a 16 year old boy named Varian and he is missing and I need you to find him."