~𝐶𝑂𝑁𝐹𝐿𝐼𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁~

Dabi smirked sadistically sitting on the bird like male, his heel pressed into his cheek as he played with keigo's feathers

"Hmm poor birdie, it must be hard to fly away with singed wings...I wouldnt concern myself too much if I were you, after all, no one will even notice you're gone". He chuckled darkly looking over at the helpless blonde.
Hawks lay there helpless, his face squenching in pain from his wings being singed...
"w-why are you doing this to me? What d-did I ever do to y-you in the past?". He says, as he tries to wipe the tears started to fall from his eyes.
"What did you do to me?" Touya asked, bearing down a little harder,"maybe betray me to the heroes..." he growled.
Hawks cried in pain, gripping the ground and finally realizing what he had done...
"Yes I know I was wrong okay, but please just let me go...you'll never hear or see me again if you just let me go" he doubled down as more tears started to form in his eyes.
"Oh no kiego, I don't want to not see you, I want to see you suffer" he replied, petting him...
"Maybe, I should start by cutting these lovely wings of yours?"
"T-Touya please, no I'll do a-anything to repay you, p-please dont clip my wings" Keigo says wimpering in pain...
"Anything?" Touya repeated, giving out a sly grin. "y-yes"...he said whining.
That was enough for him to hear,
He gave an evil chuckle and started to run his fingers up and down keigo's cheek in a startlingly cold way while muttering under his breath.
Keigo layed there letting him do whatever he pleased, but all while trying to think of a way to escape this living hell...
he finally gave up and even stop struggling. He layed there still, trapped in a daze. Touya noticing his silence, spoke up again and said, "you're pretty quiet for a hero with such a big mouth".
This made Keigo snap out of his gaze and start whimpering again, trying to speak but he just couldn't...
he didnt know what to do anymore.
Kiego knew he couldn't escape and if he dared to try, he would probably die then and there, so he slowly placed his hand on dabi's boot. "w-will you just let me go? I promise you'll never have to see me again if you just let me go". He repeated yet again, whimpering.
Touya had a soft spot for Keigo but he didnt plan on letting anyone know that, he didn't even want to admit it to himself...he didn't know why he had this weakness for him but he HATED it...Without thinking, Touya pulled his boot out from under Kiego's hand and held his chin in an almost soft and gentle way as he spoke.
Kiego stared into his eyes in complete shock, not wanting to let his love for Touya escape his mind. "d-dabi what are you doing?..." Kiego asked, not wanting to take his eyes off Touya's.
For a second, Touya completely forgot what they were doing in that abandoned warehouse...he continued to hold Kiego's chin as he softly caressed his cheeks. "Oh how I wish things didnt turn out this way, if only we had taken the time to get to know eachother more that night long ago we wouldnt be in this situation". Kiego's face softened and he held out his hand to touch Touya's cheek. Kiego softly placed his hand on Touya's cheek still looking into his eyes "y-yeah I wish the same.." he said. As he looked away, a single tear fell from his face.
Both of them knew the other didn't want this but they didn't know how to get out of this situation without getting in deep trouble with their superiors.
They were sent to finish eachother off but couldn't bring themselves to do it. No one knew about their troubled past together but them.
"w-we should just go our separate ways Touya" Kiego says, wiping his face off. He knew they both had to finish the job they were assigned to do but also knew they couldn't.
"I- I dont want to hurt you again..." Kiego says turning away...
"I dont want to hurt you either" Touya says trying to help Kiego sit up properly.
"I dont know what came over me just now, I'm so sorry". They sat together for what seemed like hours, pondering what they would do now.
Kiego looked over at his wings and sighed. "Its okay Touya, but I dont think I'll be flying out of here tonight" he says, plucking the burnt feathers from his wings. He throws them on the ground and watched them float away.
Touya looks at Kiego, a look of deep regret in his eyes...he places his head in the crook of Touya's neck and sighs "stay with me like this, just for a little while" he says while staring into Keigo's beautiful eyes.
Kiego blushed, "f-fine".
They snuggled up to eachother, just living in the moment...who knows what would come tomorrow? But for now, they'd just let all their worries fade away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay so this is my first oneshot on wattpad I hope you guys like it♡
I'll probably be posting more later on so basically these are oneshot fanfics for different bnha ships