CHAPTER 2: A Little Sidekick

*THE NEXT DAY*

It's already time to be Bakugo's little pet. You hated the feelings of being used and dragged around. Once you headed to class, you see Bakugo, patting the seat next to his. You head over and sit down.

Bakugo: "Told you. I was gonna beat you."
"You're so cocky.."
Bakugo: "What'd you say about me?!"
"I said that you're so COCKY! Get out of your head and actually be nice."
Bakugo: "Why should I be nice? This peasants aren't worthy of being the number 1 hero. They don't deserve my treatment"

You rest your head down, sighing quite loudly.

*A WEEK LATER*

That whole time, Bakugo wasn't even rough on you. He just told you to get some stuff every now and then, but in reality, being his 'sidekick' wasn't so bad. You just had to be with him almost everyday. It was pretty annoying to you, but you just had to deal with it anyways. On the bet, there was no due date for this, so you're just stuck being his servant. Everytime you wanted to head over to your friends, he would pull you back closely and tell you to get something for him. It sucks because you haven't been able to talk to Mina and Uraraka for a while.

"Hey!! Mina! Uraraka!"

Uraraka: "Hey!"

They both walk up to you, but as soon as they got close to you, Bakugo calls your name.

Bakugo: "Y/n! Get over here."

"I'm so sorry guys.. we should do this more privately.."

You walk away and head to Bakugo.

"Yes..." You said tiredly
Bakugo: "Go fetch me a drink down in the hallway ok?"
You nod and head out the door.

BAKUGO'S POV
*BEFORE MINA/URARAKA CALLED YOU*

"Kirishima"
Kiri: "Huh yeah?"
"About Y/n.."
Kiri: "OOO~ you like her yet."

You started to feel heat come on your face. Your cheeks turn a slight pink.

"N-No. How could I ever fall for that loser. She lost to me."
Kiri: "Bakubro.. you're blushingggg"
"No. it's just hot in this classroom. Stop over analyzing"

Even after what Kirishima said, it's only been a week, how could I gain feelings for her yet. But he's not completely wrong.. I don't hate her. I watched Mina and Uraraka walk up to her. I immediately got angry. I don't know this feeling.. whenever she hangs out with others, it makes me want to just swipe her away like she's mine.

You call her name and she comes towards you.

LATER ON, Y/N COMES BACK

She hands you a drink.
"hmph.. you can hang out with your friends now."
She looks at you confused.
Y/n: "Really?!"
Her face glows, making you smile a bit, but it suddenly fades as you spot Kiri.
"Yeah. Whatever i don't care."
She squeals happily and hugs you tightly.
Y/n: "THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

She runs off to Mina, Uraraka, Deku (damn nerd), and Momo. You hide a small smile. What is this stupid feeling.

You continue talking to Kirishima, then class started to begin.

(Y/N'S POV)

You run off to everyone, hugging them.