CHAPTER 4: Lovesick

*BAKUGO's POV*

Fine.. I have to admit that I care about her, but why is it so hard to accept something for somebody else. Actually, I hate caring for her. I wish I didn't. If I didn't, I wouldn't have the urge to hunt those villains and save her life. They are probably doing something awful to her and I can't just sit around and watch.

Some of the class was looking at you, while others were talking. Mr. Aizawa had to take his leave since he had to help the pros into saving her. You were furious, you kept fidgeting around, you couldn't even think straight. All you knew is that you wanted to save her.

Bakugo: "I'm done."

Everyone looked over in confusion.

Bakugo: "I'm not sitting here and waiting. I'm going to do something, don't dare to stop me."

Even saying that made everyone on edge.

Iida: "I have to protec-"
Bakugo: "IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO PROTECT ME! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE Y/N WHEN YOU WRE THE FASTEST GUY HERE!"

Iida grew silent.

Bakugo: "I'm leaving."

You finally head out, you go back into the school to look for where the pros might be gathering. You heard some voices but it was very faint. You waited for them to say the location, which honestly took forever, but then you finally here Principal Nezu say it.

Principal Nezu: "It's most likely they'll be gathering in two locations. ***** and ******. We'll be splitting the pros into two groups-"

You started to walk away before you can hear anything else. Y/n... i'm coming.

You've arrived at a destination, and you hear voices coming from inside. It sounded quite familiar, but you couldn't make the voice out completely. You silently headed to one of the entrances. There was this little crack where you can see just about half the room, or at least a quarter of the room. You saw Dabi waiting for what seemed like a person to walk down the aisle. A few minutes later you spotted Y/n. You were being held by Toga, who was escorted you down the aisle and to Dabi. What type of sick stuff is this..? You didn't barge in yet, waiting for what's going to happen. Suddenly you see Dabi leaning in, as soon as he touched your lips, you couldn't hold anything back. It bothered you so much that he kissed you. You felt rage form into your body, and you burst through the door.

*Y/N'S POV*

Shigaraki: "Is somebody interrupting the wedding..?"

Bakugo charges at Dabi, but was immediately blasted with blue fire. He was pushed to the back, you stared at him.

"Help m-me Bakugo..."

Bakugo was trying so hard to save you, but there was just so many villains. Shigaraki stayed right in his seat.

Shigaraki: "Can someone contain that boy..? I have something special to introduce to Y/n."
Dabi: "Do we really need her now..?"
Shigaraki: "We might give Bakugo a show while he's here."

Bakugo: "What are you talking about you bastards!"

He charges for Shigaraki, but then again was thrown back by one of the villains, the villains swooped into him and managed to cage him up.

Shigaraki: "Stupid to think you can take all of us, but anyways.. bring her in"

A purple mist forms and a young lady comes out. Bakugo and you were confused, you both stared at that mist.

Shigaraki: "Akemi, you're ready right..?"
Akemi: "Of course!! Who am I making fall in lovveeee...?"
Shigaraki: "My dear daughter.."