CHAPTER 12: Dabi's Connection

As some of them were secretly planning your escape rescue, Bakugo was hidden in his room. He didn't want to leave until you came back.

Y/N'S POV

You were in bed, until you heard the door open.

Dabi: "I see you're already comfortable."
"..whatever.." You mumble while looking down.

Dabi removed his jean jacket, walking towards you. He sat next to your legs and used one finger to pull your chin up. He stared in your eyes as you turn away.

Dabi: "Stop being so stubborn and accept this.. there's no escape"
"They'll save me.."
Dabi: "They? They haven't done anything yet.."

You sigh and look at Dabi.

"Fine. I'll be your wife.. i'll act like your wife.. but the day they save me.. i'm no longer yours."
Dabi: "I won't let them save you.."

He gets up, walking out the door. A few minutes of silence, you hear the door open again. Your father walks in.

Shigaraki: "Hello dear, Dabi told me you've settled in"
"Dad.. do you love me?"
Shigaraki: "Why of course."
"Then.. let me go.."
Shigaraki: "Why would I do that?"
"You want me to be happy.. and i'm happy with my friends.. i don't want to be here."
Shigaraki: "You are MY daughter."
"Yeah! But you aren't acting like a father!"

Shigaraki took offense and looked at you.

Shigaraki: "I am your father! And that's final. You're going to stay here.. HAPPY! Got it?"

You sigh and snuggle in the blanket, falling asleep.

// As you were asleep \\

Shigaraki sits down next to your body, watching you fall asleep. He caressed your cheek.

Shigaraki: "I'm sorry dear.. i wish to let you go.. i really do.. but i've missed you.. and this time.. i won't let you run away."

// Few hours later \\

You woke up, seeing Dabi laying in front of you.

You rest your hand on his cheek.

I just have to play wife.. but don't catch feelings.. i'm only doing this to take away the time.. i miss you Bakugo..

You start to use one finger and twirl his hair around, playing with it softly. You hear him groan as he slightly moves, you continued to play with his hair.

You smiled softly, forgetting the fact that you were suppose to be playing wife. You were starting to enjoy being next to him.

He slowly opens his eyes, looking at you. His eyes were a little bit closed since he was still sleepy. He felt his hair being played with, seeing your finger swirling it around.