~ 16 ~

Please read the authors note

______________________________________________________________________

One month after the gender reveal was done, everyone knew about the two hot celebrities CB97 and Lee Felix being together and patiently waiting for their bundle of joy.

To celebrate this 3racha did a special concert in Seoul. Hundreds of people went and there were many news articles and tv shows talking about them.

Currently two months have passed since the gender reveal and they were all sitting at the VIP area from the dancing Olympics waiting for Minho to show everyone the performance he has been preparing.

Everyone was there Jisung, Chan, Felix (even when he was heavily pregnant), Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jeongin.

He wouldn't tell anyone, but Jisung was nervous, Minho had gotten more popular due to his dance and incredible visuals. However, Jisung was nervous because Minho was growing paler and weaker by the day.

He had tried to get the older to the hospital, but the other rejected the offer and told him that when the performance was done, they could go.

Minho on the other hand was ready to projectile vomit. All those cameras and eyes just on him. He wanted to die. He felt so small. However, looking at Jisung in the public and smiling at him made his heart feel at ease.

The Olympics had started. The introduction of the judges was made and now it was Minho's turn to open them with his amazing choreography "Dawn"

Minho came out from the ground and onto the stage. He was wearing a white see-through t-shirt and black leather pants that highlighted his thighs. His hair was blonde and messy, he was wearing dark makeup. He looked stunning, like an elegant swan.

Jisung looked attentively at his boyfriend's every move. He could tell Minho was nervous.

The music started and the choreography was being executed with incredible technique and elegance. Everyone had their mouths open looking at Lee Minho moving freely on a stage that was too big for anyone but somehow seemed so small for him.

"He is amazing" Felix said towards Jisung making the older nod "He basically invented dancing" Felix continued while he giggled, making Jisung giggle too.

His movements were to die for, his facial expressions were on point. The end was nearing, and the backup dancers were on their places.

They threw Minho into the air, making him look like an angel. All the judges and staff were mesmerized by the impeccable performance.

The dancers caught Minho and the performance ended with him on top of a stack formed by them, Minho was almost out of breath as he looked at Jisung in his eyes, he looked proud and ecstatic. He sent a flying kiss towards him, everyone was cheering and clapping loudly.

Minho bowed at the judges and at the public. He went backstage once again to find Jisung looking for him, however, he never got to him.

Because the moment Minho made eye contact with Jisung, his body betrayed him. And he fell to the ground unconscious, blood oozing from his nose.

Jisung ran towards him screaming for someone to call 911. When he reached his boyfriend, he saw not only blood coming from his nose, but from his mouth too.

Jisung hugged onto the boy until the paramedics came and ripped Minho away from him.

Jisung stayed some seconds in the same position, feeling empty...

—//:/-(())—///——__\\\>><<>>>>>><<<>_
Sorry for not updating school is killing me.
Anyways, and I oop-

~~~~~~

On a more mature manner I am here to talk about Woojin, I've decided to not have him as a character anymore. The chapters where he was included are going to persist, however he will not be seen in the future story. Please respect my right as an author for not wanting to have anything to do with him.

Also, please remember that Stray Kids have nothing to do with him anymore so they are not the ones that have to take accountability towards his actions neither JYP.

I hope every stay is healing from this so we can continue helping Stray Kids build their path as eight members.

I personally choose not to support Kim Woojin or any of his projects and I hope you respect my decision.

Webcam will continue as it is, funny, with a tiny bit of drama and the story will be developed in the same way I wanted, just without Woojin.

Hope you all have a wonderful day,

~A