~ 22 ~

~Two months later~

Minho and Sungho were ready to be discharged from the hospital!!

The past couple of months for Minho and Jisung were rough.

When Minho's family, that lived in London, discovered everything that happened with their little angel, they wanted nothing but, to kill Jisung.

Minho's brother even offered to go and personally end him, of course, Minho declined the offer kindly.

Their friends, specially Felix, went to see him and the baby regularly. Felix was excited since, he wanted Sungho and Luna to be best friends. So, he will bring his baby girl in elegant outfits to visit his friends at the hospital.

Since Minho's state was delicate, he had to spent two months laying on a hospital bed. Of course, Jisung was by his side and their baby, Sungho, was recovering too. Nonetheless he wanted nothing more but to get back home.

The day Minho stepped into his home with his baby in his arms, Jisung by his side and his cats waiting for him, he felt complete. He quickly went over to the nursery that he had, very specifically, told Jisung how to decorate.

When he entered his eyes shined, Minho and Jisung had talked about it and they had decided that they wanted to raise Sungho on a gender-neutral space.

So, the nursery was all decorated with black, white and grey. The crib was white colours and they had a lot of stuffed animals of different colours on the shelters. That and many more things on the nursery, that just made it look, fresh.

Of course, the moment Minho came back home, he decided to invite over Felix and Chan. Jisung didn't really feel bothered by it since he knew how much he missed the "girl talk" with Felix.

3racha were, again, taking a break. After realising their recent album, the one they released while Minho was in the hospital, they got even more recognized globally. However, after that release Jisung disappeared from all platforms.

They decided not to have interviews about the album and just spend time with their newly made families, and Changbin decided to spend time with his friends and family too.

The whole world was going crazy over where Minho was. He wanted to keep Sungho unnoticed for the longest time possible. He didn't want his baby to grow around cameras and Jisung fully agreed. So, he too, disappeared from social media.

Contrary to Felix and Chan, who were portrayed as the cute, young and perfect family along with their beautiful daughter.

Right now, Minho and Felix were gossiping and just chatting happily with each other while Chan and Jisung happily talked too.

"So, how's being a parent?" asked Felix smiling knowingly towards his best friend.

"Tiring af, but really cute too. You just don't know how much you'll love them until they come and flip your whole life, the next day you suddenly are doing anything you can for them" said Minho with a small smile while looking at Luna.

Luna became four months old a couple days ago, and it truly made Felix sad how fast she was growing.

She definitely was a resemblance of Felix, however she had Chan's curly hair and eyebrows. She overall was cute as fuck.

"So, Jisung, how's having a son?" asked Chan while looking at his friend who just looked relieved.

"Honestly, I was relieved when I heard we had a son. Like yes, I wanted the baby to survive no matter what the gender was, but deeply inside I was terrified of it being a girl. I don't think I could handle having a daughter. I will literally just protect her until she is forty" said Jisung smiling at his chuckling friend.

"Oh, trust me, I will protect Luna until she is forty. I always used to say I will never love anyone or anything that's not Felix. However, when I saw that small baby's face, I just knew that she will always be the owner of my heart, until I die" said Chan laughing towards Jisung who just nodded understanding.

"Yeah man. Those little shits, they steal your heart in a blink of an eye" said Jisung letting out a breathy laugh.

Just on cue Sungho started crying. Being the responsible father he was, Jisung went over to check on his son. While signalling Minho to sit back down, because he got it.

Minho and Jisung being first time parents were super nervous of everything. They were far more nervous and scared than Chan and Felix.

"Hey Oli" said Jisung entering the nursery and going towards the crib of his baby. "What's the matter? Are you hungry? Did you have a bad dream? Is your diaper dirty?" asked Jisung while bouncing the baby on his arms while kissing his tiny head.

"I think you are hungry let's go get your bottle" said Jisung bouncing the baby, who had stopped whining and now was peacefully just observing his dad.

Jisung went back down and gave the baby to Minho, who held him happily. He then went and made a bottle to feed his son.

When he went back to the living room, he took Sungho from Minho's arms and started feeding him the warm milk while bouncing him.

Every time he looked at his son, he had a serotonin boost and his heart started beating like crazy. This was a different way of falling in love, Jisung loved his baby, with all his heart.

Minho, Felix and Chan watched fondly how delicate and cute Jisung looked while feeding the tiny human.

And there, in that moment. Minho knew, that he was the one.

______))(()))))_____::"?<<>>?????????__________--------__________+++___):"?><>?

Hey fellow readers!! I like seeing that you are enjoying this story :)

I hope you had a good day!! And I hope you like this new chapter :D Kind of a filler chapter actually :p

I honestly don't know what the fuck to put on the authors note anymore lmao. Anyways TWICE comeback was iconic everyone looked soooo good.

Also remember I ABSOLUTELY LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS. ALSO I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

Don't forget to drink water and stay tuned for the next episode.

Love lots

~A