~ 20 ~

One month after Felix gave birth to their beautiful daughter Chan and Felix had a real taste of parenthood when they had to wake up every night to see their baby girl balling her eyes out because she needed something.

The poor couple was exhausted, but they held immense love for the baby in their hearts, so they tried their best to be good parents.

In those weeks Chan and soon to be dad Jisung decided along with Changbin that the best thing to do was reveal their real names to the world and so they did. Their names were a mystery for a long time and fans had created conspiracies about their names and a lot of crazy shit.

So crazy that when they did reveal their real names some fans were underwhelmed by them, but most of them were satisfied.

Finally, Chan, Jisung and Changbin could call each other by their real names but promised to keep their stage names in performances and songs, also some interviews.

Right now, the trio were in their studio, writing lyrics for their new singles. They already had the tracks, but the lyrics where something else, they wanted to create a softer melody and Jisung was the one to create lyrics for it. However, for the second track Changbin was stuck on a verse, so they decided to go to the studio and write as a team.

While they were on the studio Felix was in his home gently soothing his baby girl into sleep. He rubbed her little tummy and kissed her cheek. Luna was still so small Felix sometimes was scared something might happen to her, but he always brushed those thoughts off.

Minho on the other hand was told that he could walk and be more active. He was happy to hear this news, of course he could walk but NOT dance, dancing was strictly prohibited.

Minho had entered his seventh month of pregnancy two weeks ago and he was shining, he didn't have a big belly at all, because the baby was smaller than average, but other than that the baby was completely healthy.

The baby's appearance was so sudden in their lives that they had actually thought about giving the baby away, however they couldn't bear the thought of it, so they decided to keep it.

They made a promise of keeping the baby away from cameras and fame since they wanted it to have a good and healthy childhood away from the public.

Minho had plans today, he wanted to reveal the gender of the baby to Jisung, since he secretly already knew what it was.

He had ordered cupcakes with the colour filling of the gender. And he was on his way to get them.

However, he never arrived.

Instead a driver that was under influence crashed onto his car. His instant instinct was to protect his belly from the crash, and he did, he engulfed himself on a foetus position. That did not work as planned and he hit his head on the steering wheel making him lose consciousness for some time.

His car was sent spinning through the road and the other driver's car had flipped around and started doing 360 turns.

With his last strength Minho called 911 and then passed out.

Jisung who was going back home after a long noon got a call from an officer and was informed the news. He went to the hospital as fast as he could with tears on his face.

When he arrived, he saw Minho on a hospital bed going towards the emergency ward, he sprinted towards the bed and held his hand.

"Minho, baby what happened?" asked Jisung and Minho opened his eyes a bit and smiled weakly at him.

"Jisungie, if you have to choose between me or the baby choose him" said Minho weakly with a tiny pained voice.

Jisung was confused and looked at Minho troubled, "What are you talking about baby?" he asked, and Minho let out a dry giggle.

Minho giggled not because he found the situation funny, but because he could still feel the baby alive, he was so relieved.

"If they make you choose between my life and the babies choose him, he is our son" said Minho with a weak smile. Jisung had tears on his eyes, his heart clenched, he was going to have a son.

"Minho I- "Jisung was caught off by Minho, "Promise me Sung" he said and Jisung cried and nodded, his heart breaking.

"I love you" said Minho and closed his eyes, Jisung looked at his face and cried more, his chest tightening at the idea of losing him again.

"I love you too" said Jisung between cries.

Minho was taken to the emergency room to do some tests on him and the baby, the doctors couldn't let Jisung go with him.

His heart and world broke once again when he saw the loves of his life being taken away from him again.

Jisung could only wait, but waiting, he started to break piece by piece.

~~~__________---------__~__~_~__~__~_~______----------________________________

Hello loves!! Update for Chan's birthdayyyyyyyy!!!!!

I'm sorry for the angst lmao, but don't worry :)

Anyways, hope you are enjoying the story and have a good day/noon/night!! 

Happy birthday best leader ❤️❤️❤️ I hope you had great day and stay healthyyy!!