Chapter 6

It's long. Sorry guys

Sam and Dean, with minimal input from me, decided that Teagan was in fact the werewolf and they were to 'gank' her tonight to avoid anymore casualties. Whether that be me or other friends of mine. Either way, hopefully tonight I can get justice for my friend and mother. About 5 minutes ago I was sitting in the lounge hoping to God that they'll come home and I'll get to know my dad and his side of the family... and his crazy life. Which I have deemed is freakin scary and cool at the same time. 

Now I'm just hoping I make it through tonight to get those opportunties because, right now, I'm hiding in my room because the front door was kicked off its hinges. That was enough to send me running for the stairs and in my room. Looking through the cracks of the door, I could seen the brown hair and butt ugly face that is my nemesis. Deciding that my safest option is to text my dad, I do just that with one word. Help. Surely that will kick him into gear... right?

"You know I can smell you bitch?" I hear Teagan say and I roll my eyes. This is just classic bad guy stuff from the movies. Before Sam and Dean left, they gave me a small silver dagger just in case she swung by. Guess it will come in handy. Coming out of my hiding spot, I made by presence known.

"You know that line is cheesy right?" I ask her, trying to make conversation to stall. I wasn't to keen on killing someone I actually knew; regardless of what she had done.

"So?" She says in her bitchy voice. Looking at her I realise her wolfiness doesn't do her any favors.

"You know the extra fur on your face doesn't make you look any better right? In fact, it makes you look worse than you already do." Bad move. She lunges at me but I put the blade up, slicing her arm before she looks at me in what seems to be shock. Taking the opportunity, I run out of the room and down the stairs before she tackles me to the ground. Dammit

"Yeah well it makes me much more superior to you." She retorts and I scoff.

"Does it though?" I ask her before kneeing her in the groin, forcing her to roll off of me and I scramble back, trying to get as much distance as possible between herself and I. 

"It does when I was the one to kill Kayla. Then mummy dearest last night. Now you." Tears well in my eyes as I think of all the people I have lost over the last month but I have no time to waste as she lunges at me once again but I move in time for her to crash into the coffee table sitting in the middle of the room. The force breaks the legs, making it much lower than it should be. 

Getting up and blood coming from my arms and legs, I rush to the phone to try and call Dean, slowly losing hope that he saw my message and is on his way but, just as I get there, I'm tackled to the ground again and my blade scatters across the floor. Weaponless. Then pain like I've never felt before.

Pain that racked my body, spreading like a wildfire from my chest to my arms, head and legs and a blood curdling scream leaves my lips. Looking down, I see her hand is pushing onto my chest, making a pool of blood on my shirt.

"Why?" I wheeze out and she gives me a menacing grin, with a slight chuckle following.

"Because why not? Because it's fun to watch you suffer. To lose everything. Now, I have everything." Tears well in my eyes not from the pain, but her words. She killed people I called family for kicks. Which was enough for me to warrant her death. But I have no time to think as I feel consciousness slipping from my grasp. Just before I see black, a loud noise rings throughout the house before her weight is slumped on me, making me groan as she lays motionless on top of me. In front of us stands Sam and Dean, worry written across their faces.

"Help." I manage to get out and they rush over to move Teagan off of me before helping me up. Dean quickly pulls me into a hug which I gratefully reciprocate, glad for it to be over and to have my heart safely residing in my body. "That sucked." I say after a long silence and I feel Dean chuckle and I smile.