Chapter 21

"Are you sure you want to come with me?" I asked Seokjin as insisted on tagging along without even knowing where I was going.

"Of course! It's better than going alone, right?" He said while walking beside me.

"Umm... I don't know. I think I should do it alone..." I trailed off at the end of my sentence.

"I won't let you."

"Huh?"

"I-I mean, I can't let you roam around alone in a foreign country." His ears turned red, which I noticed happens when he gets flustered or he lies. And here, I think was the second condition.

I chuckled. "Excuse me, sir! I speak better English than you." I smirked.

"Who needs English when you have this handsome face." He showed off his facial features while I tried my best to hold my laughter as I saw a foreigner approaching us.

"Excuse me, are there any good restaurants around here. I could have searched it on the internet but my phone's battery died and I'm not familiar with the locality here." The guy asked Seokjin in English.

"Ah~~ restaurant? What kind? What kind?" He asked back with all of his ability, trying to show how good he is at communicating in English.

I honestly found it really cute but tried not to smile.

"Any German restaurant?"

"Uhh... German... That... We- the road... back..." I saw Seokjin having trouble explaining it in English, so I decided to step in.

"We saw one on the other road while coming this way." I said and pointed at the road behind us. Seokjin looked at me, amused by my fluency in English.

"Oh, Thank you so much." He thanked us and turned to leave but stopped again to ask, "By the way, do you know the way to the amusement park?"

_

I ended up being dragged to the amusement park by Seokjin who suddenly got too much excited and desperate to come here after that guy mentioned the amusement park.

"Let's eat popcorn." He suggested.

"You dragged me here to get some popcorn?"

"You don't like popcorn? We can get some ice cream then."

"Are you for real? You have a concert tomorrow. You should not have anything cold right now." I stated.

"Then, let's get hot."

My eyes widened at his words.

"Wait- I didn't mean... I meant 'We should get things hot'. No, wait- that sounds worse." He hid his face with his hands in embarrassment as he tried to be cool by speaking English but it turned out something else.

I quickly started walking away before he could see my reddened face.

I went to a nearby candy shop and bought cotton candies for both of us. I handed him the pink one and took the green one for myself.

We started walking around the park as I wished I could have brought my daughter with me but...

"Jimin would have loved these rides." Seokjin spoke up after an eternity of silence.

I looked up at him, shocked at the fact that he was thinking the same thing as me.

"Yeah. But it's good for her to avoid these rides, at least for now." I said.