Chapter 28

"So... Are you planning to leave the group, Mr. Kim Seokjin?" Bang PD asked with a straight face, making it impossible to read what was going in his mind.

I stood up, bowing before him and speaking up. "I never planned to leave the group."

"Then, are you guys ready to drop your career right here?" He raised his voice a little.

"This is related to something that happened without the members knowing, so, I am the one who's responsible for it." I defended them, not wanting my members to face the consequences of something I did in my past.

"Hyung..." Taehyung and Jimin mumbled, their eyes softer than ever.

"Why are you lying hyung?" Yoongi spoke up, standing up. "We all knew about this and we supported. Why are you taking all the responsibility to yourself?"

"Yeah, hyung. We are equally responsible and we all are ready for the consequences." Namjoon stood up as well.

"Do you guys have any idea how this will affect your career?? Do you guys know how the media will react? How your fans will react??!" PD nim looked quite stressed and we all understood why.

He practically made us grow to this platform, so it was obvious for him to worry about it. We knew that he cared about us more than just as his artists. He cared about us as his family.

"Of course many of them will be in your support but some won't and it can be dangerous to your lives." PD nim explained, trying to reason with the situation that can possibly appear.

Y/n stood up and gave a sad look at me before speaking up. "If that's the case, I'll go back to my life as if nothing ever happened and pretend not to know any of you. It will be best for all of you, especially for Seokjin."

"No, Y/n. You've already been through a lot these years. How can I let you go to live your life like that again after knowing everything you've been through?" I denied as she has already told me about the struggles she went through while raising Jimin throughout these years and I know how difficult it could be without any support of a partner.

To be honest, I'm really proud of her for being so mentally strong to raise a child alone while working to earn a living. How can I leave her alone after knowing she might have to suffer again?

"And if hyung wants to support Y/n, we are completely fine with him leaving the group and doing what his heart says." Namjoon said as he smiled at me with pure love and care glowing in his eyes.

"Yes, we want hyung to be happy even if that means him leaving the group. We'll always support him regardless of the situation we're gonna be in." Jimin spoke up and the other members agreed with him.

"No. You guys are like brothers for Seokjin. He can't leave you guys and I won't let him either." Y/n declared, selflessness in her voice, making me fall in love with her even more.

"Seokjin, they have stated their views and decisions. It all up to you now. What will you choose? Your career or your personal life?" Everyone's attention turned to me as soon as PD nim asked for my choice.

I looked at everybody's faces and their eyes showed nothing but love for me in their hearts.

I took a deep breath before turning to Bang Sihyuk. "I have no idea what result that paper holds. The only thing I know is that I love Y/n and her daughter a lot." I answered and looked at Y/n, whose face showed happiness but also concern at the same time.

"But my love for my six dongsaengs are no less either. I love all of them equally and I'm not planning to leave their side ever in my life." I added as the members smiled at me wholeheartedly.