Chapter 26

We reached the hospital, hurrying our steps straight to the 3rd floor since they said that it's an emergency.

We saw Irene with the other bangtan members standing outside the operation theater, speaking with the doctor.

"Where is Jimin? How is she?" I asked. My voice came out almost broken as I was trembling on my feet out of fear.

All of them turned looked at us, a bit surprised for some reason before one of them spoke up.

"Both of you were together?" Namjoon asked, confusion all over his face.

"Wha-"

"I mean... Jimin is inside the OT. The doctors are treating her but we got a problem." He added.

"What problem?" Seokjin asked.

"She is losing a lot of blood in the operation and I'm afraid that we don't have enough blood of her type." As the doctor explained, my eyes teared up, thinking of the worst possibilities that could happen in this situation.

"What's her blood type?" Seokjin asked, grabbing hold of my shoulder as he saw me slowly breaking down.

"O. Her blood type is O." I weakly responded.

"Yoongi and I both have O type." Seokjin said and looked at Yoongi who was totally aware of it.

"I wish I could help, hyung but I had alcohol this afternoon." Yoongi reasoned as Seokjin nodded in understanding that he can't provide his blood at this state.

"Don't worry about it, I'll provide everything I could." Seokjin said while looking at me before giving an assuring smile.

What did I ever do to deserve this man to even exist in my life? He was no less than an angel by heart and a good by personality.

"Excuse me, but are you the patient's father?" The doctor asked Seokjin and I shook my head on his behalf but he answered anyway and it was beyond my expectation.

"Yes."

"No!" A voice yelled from behind us.
"I am the father!"

*IRENE'S POV*

We turned around to see Minho approaching us with an irritated face.

I slowly shifted myself beside Yoongi before whispering, "What the fuck is Minho doing here?"

His confused expression turned into a disgusted one. "Who the fuck called him here?!?! He fucking gonna ruin everything!!"

"This is bad. This is bad!" Jungkook mumbled, obviously freaked out.

"We have to do something before he ruins our plan." Namjoon spoke up.

_

A few hours earlier ~

I asked bangtan to come to my hotel room as I wanted to discuss our plans on bringing Y/n and Jin together.

They, fortunately, got their time off their schedule for the day as Jin went out somewhere as well. The other members came into the room before taking their seats on the couch.

I told Jimin to watch TV in the bedroom to keep her away from our conversations.

"We need to act soon now." I spoke up, grabbing all of their attention. "This tour is going to end in a week and we might never get any opportunities to bring Jin and Y/n back together."