Chapter 24

*Y/N's POV*

"NOONA!!" Jungkook suddenly called out from behind, giving me an almost heart attack as I was peacefully sitting on a chair with other staff members around me.

I stood up in worry, thinking something might have gone wrong. "W-what happened?"

"Please come quickly. Someone needs you right now." He briefly answered, increasing my worry when suddenly, my phone dinged with a text notification. The screen flashed with the name 'RJ'.

I furrowed my eyebrows and opened the chat to see a 'Hey~' sent by him. And just a second later, he sent another message saying that he wants to talk to me.

"What are you waiting for, noona? Come quickly!" Jungkook spoke up again.

"By someone, did you mean Seokjin?" I asked him as another text message popped up on my phone's screen.

"H-how do you-"

"Let's go and see what he needs my help for." I said and left with Jungkook.

Seokjin kept sending messages while I was on the way to their dressing room. I saw the messages but didn't reply. It was kinda cute the way he thought I was mad at him which I was at first but not anymore I guess.

We entered the dressing room and saw Seokjin sitting on a chair, facing the other side while being too focused on his phone. I went near him but I guess he didn't notice my presence.

I got another message from him which said that he can do anything to earn my forgiveness. I tried to hold my laughter as I got an idea to trouble him a bit more.

"Anything, huh?" I raised my eyebrows while a smirk crept over my lips.

Seokjin looked up at me with widened eyes as he slowly stood up, looking shocked to see me there.

"You're here?" He muttered.

"Jungkook called me saying that you need my help." I simply replied, not expressing the fact that I would have come here anyway, after reading his text.

"Right." He said. "T-This shirt is a bit u-uncomfortable." I noticed that his ears had turned red, which means he was flustered or was lying about it.

"Really? Where do you feel uncomfortable?" I asked him to check if he was lying or actually telling the truth.

"Here, on my shoulder, near my neck." He pointed his finger at his shoulder, tilting his head towards the other way to show that the cloth over that area was getting tensed with such movement.

"Take it off."

"What?"

"Take off your shirt. I'll have to fix it before your performance starts." I said and he nodded. "I'll wait outside."

"No. Wait." Seokjin grabbed my hand, stopping me from leaving. "Please... don't leave..." He spoke in such a soft voice that my heart might have skipped a few beats.

I gulped at the feeling of his touch on my skin. His hand over my arm was very gentle but it was enough for my cheeks to turn red like an apple.

"I-I have to go to the washroom." Park Jimin spoke up.

"Me too!!" Taehyung said.

"Me three.." Namjoon followed them out of the room.

"I think I drank a lot of water..." Yoongi said and calmly went out as well.