Chapter 18

*Y/N's POV*

The next day~

Minho has texted me to meet at a Café at 4 pm, along with my 'husband'. So, now, I was in my hotel room, waiting for Seokjin to pick me up as he said he would.

Today, they had fewer activities on their schedule, so, fortunately, he was available in the evening.

Irene went out with Jimin to show her around as she was whining that she was getting bored in the room.

So, I was alone in the room, getting bored while slowly running out of patience.

We had only 30 minutes till 4 pm and the café was a bit far from the hotel. Seokjin didn't arrive for another 5 minutes and I was getting worried if he was actually busy but didn't tell me about it.

Suddenly, I got a text and found out that it was from RJ.

RJ:
I'm sorry Y/n~

I got engaged in an unexpected meeting with our manager...

I'll be there in two minutes~

I frowned my eyebrows, confused at his words. Did he mistakenly text me instead of someone else?

You:
What are you talking about?

RJ:
Did you forget?

We need to go and meet that douche bag, Minho...

My eyes widened. I was supposed to be going with Seokjin, so, how did he know about that??

I decided to call him and ask him about it.

RJ: Y/n? What's wrong?
Why did you ask that?

You: S-Seokjin??

RJ: Yeah~ who else? Haha...
Anyway, open the door... I'm standing outside your hotel room.

I gulped as I somewhat understood that RJ was Seokjin and he was aware of the fact that he was texting me.

But, how did he found out about it? And when?

Hesitatingly, I opened the door to let Seokjin inside. He was wearing a cap with no makeup on his face at all but he still looked gorgeous anyway.

As soon as he entered the room, I closed the door behind and dragged him to the living room.

"W-What happened?" He asked me, totally clueless about his reveal.

"You are RJ, aren't you?" I raised an eyebrow.

He looked shocked as he was caught off guard by my question. "H-How-" he stuttered.

I showed him the text he sent me a couple of minutes ago and he looked away realizing what he has done.

"When- How did you-" I couldn't quite come up with the right question to ask but I guess he figured out my confusion as he started explaining.

"Remember the day when you first went to your dorm, my doubts started arousing as you said that you are a single mother and your daughter's name is also Jimin. But my assumption was confirmed when I took Jimin to the backyard of the house and she accidentally called me daddy."

I knew this day would come sooner or later but never knew it would end up like this.

He continued, "I also told Jimin to keep that a secret between us since I was afraid that you might wanna leave the job and it might hurt Jimin's feelings in a way. I'm sorry for not telling you about this."