chapter 35

The next day (It's Saturday )

Taehyung p.o.v

I woke up by the sound of the alarm which clearly said in red 9:00 a.m i was about to press the snooze button until I felt a pair of strong arms grip around my waist. 'your not going anywhere,stay with me .' I heard Jeongguk mumble I giggle a bit but then I fell asleep again .

1hour later

I woke up again Just to see it's 10: 00 a.m I tried to get out of Jeongguk's grip which was so hard since he's much stronger than me . My only option is waking him up .I gather up all my strength and shook Jeongguk As hard as I can .

Taehyung: Jeonggukie wake up ! If you don't I will dye all your white shirts different colors .

Jeongguk:*wakes up .* Don't you dare dye my shirts .

Taehyung: it's not like I would do that anyway , but I have no other option since you are a deep sleeper and you are stronger than me.

Jeongguk: yeah ,good morning.

Taehyung: good morning to you too . Now let's get out of bed and get ready for the day .

Jeongguk:alright soon to be mr. Jeon .

Taehyung:alright mr. Jeon .

___________

After doing their morning routine

Jeongguk p.o.v

I walked inside the kitchen and smelling the sweet aroma I saw Taehyung making French toast. After a few minutes he was finish making French toast now he decorated it with berries and syrup . He place my place my breakfast on the counter in front of me I smiled at him .

 He place my place my breakfast on the counter in front of me  I smiled at him

Jeongguk:thank you tae

Jeongguk:thank you tae .

Taehyung:your welcome ggukie .

Taehyung gave me a kiss on the cheek I chuckled .I cut a piece of my French toast with my knife then stabbed a little bit of my French toast with my fork then took a bite . I enjoyed it a lot I continue to eat my breakfast until I was done I saw that Taehyung was done too . I collected mine and his plate then went to the sink and wash the dishes.After washing the dishes and putting them back in their places me and Taehyung went to the living room.