Chapter 47

No one P. o.v

It was a cold dark night that the only thing was up was blood like moon shining with all its light. There were many guards that were on night duty making sure there was no sign of any attacks but also protecting the castle and the royals that were sleeping well Jeongguk was not sleeping since he was doing his nightly work in his bedroom but also watch Taehyung sleep making sure he isn't having any problems. The sound of footsteps Was barely heard outside as every step they make a sound of crunches as they step on the ground. One of the guards heard some noise so he looked at the garden and saw nothing .but to make sure he shouted "WHO GOES THERE?" The only response he got was silence so he just shrugged off the feeling of someone being there.

The unknowns hide behind the gates making sure the coast is clear so they don't get caught by one of the guards. "Should we teleport?" The unknown ask her partner. The unknown peak at the Castle then faces his partner and nods his head in agreement. "We should teleport. It is the best way to get closer." He answers then the duo teleported into the castle and hides behind the walls. One of the guards caught them and immediately went to the king. The guard barge in the room with a serious expression on his face. "Your highness, there were two Unknowns that sneaked into the castle." The guard said as he bows. Jeongguk nodded his head then face the guard with a cold expression "bring them to the living room I want to see what they have to say. " Jeongguk said as he stops what he was doing. The guard nodded his head and left the room to get the two Unknowns. Jeongguk sat next to his wife on the bed and kiss his forehead that made Taehyung smile in his sleep. "Sweet dream." Jeongguk whispers to Taehyung's ear then left the room not forgetting to close the door.

Jeongguk went to the living room and sat down on the Couch facing the two Unknowns that seem like a couple. "Where is my son?" The unknown male asks with tears running down his cheeks. "Who are you talking about?" Jeongguk asks. "Don't play dumb I know you have him!" The unknown female said as she glares at Jeongguk. "Like I said I don't know who are you talking about," Jeongguk claimed as he was getting annoyed. Before the unknown male could even say something the sound of footsteps was heard it became louder. The person who was making those footsteps was Taehyung both of the unknowns were in shock that they got up and hugged Taehyung which made him confused as to why two strangers are hugging him. " I thought we never see you again." The woman said as she cried in happiness. "Um I'm sorry but who are you? And can you please stop hugging me so tight?" Taehyung asks in a kind manner.

The couple stop hugging Taehyung and sat back down on the couch in sadness. Taehyung sat next to Jeongguk and hugged him. "Darling I thought you were asleep," Jeongguk said he rubs his wife's 7-month baby bump. " I was but I felt lonely and the baby started kicking me like a soccer ball." Taehyung said with a pout that made Jeongguk chuckled. "well I guess he can't wait to meet us." Jeongguk said with a smile on his face. The unknown male faked a cough to get the royal couple's attention. "Taehyung me and my wife are your parents."The unknown male announces that made Taehyung froze in shock. "M-My real parents?" Taehyung asks in disbelief the unknown male nodded his head." we had to keep you safe." Taehyung's father said with sadness.

"Let us tell you the story."

(~Flashback ~)

The queen of heaven was 9 months pregnant which means that the baby is coming any day now. She felt a wave of pain but she ignores it until she felt the pain gets worse that she screams in pain."SEUNGSIK!" She yelled hoping her husband heard her. Seungsik came into the room the moment he heard his wife scream his name. "What's wrong Seungyeon?" Seungsik asks with concern as he saw his wife sweating and panting breading heavily. she looks at her husband then said" The baby is coming." that made Seungsik happy but at the same time he felt scared. "STOP STANDING THERE AND GET ME TO THE DOCTOR IDIOT!" the queen yelled in anger as the pain was getting harder for her to handle. Seungsik teleport both of them to the doctor "THE BABY IS COMING RIGHT NOW, DO SOMETHING!" The king yelled that made the doctors immediately preparing themselves to help the queen give birth safely. The doctors help the queen get on the bed.