Chapter 50

After  4 days of staying at the Hospital Taehyung was finally discharged from the hospital. Both Jeongguk and Taehyung were happy to take Jeonghyun home with them. Jeonghyun was not any regular baby he had a lot of power since both of his parents have a lot of power as well.

2 months later (Taehyung was healing from the surgery )

Taehyung P.O.V 

After breastfeeding and burping Jeonghyun. I put him in his crib so he can sleep and also put a pacifier in his mouth then kiss his forehead not forgetting to cover him up with a blanket. When I was sure he was asleep I left his nursery and went to mine and Jeongguk's room I got myself under the cover next to Jeongguk cuddle him and fall asleep.

11 pm

I heard crying from the other room which means Jeonghyun is up. I was going to get up but got stopped by Jeongguk who was up also."I'll handle him. Just sleep."  Jeongguk said as he got up and left to see what Jeonghyun wants this time.

Jeongguk p.o.v

I went to my son's room to see what he needs now. I picked him up from his crib and felt that his diaper was heavy. I place him on the changing table and start changing his diaper which was difficult since he was crying and blasting magic here and there which I had to stop many times. After what Took 15 minutes I finally changed his diaper. I sang him a lullaby which made him fall asleep I put him in his crib then put a pacifier in his mouth and put a blanket on him.

No one p

No one p.o.v 

The next day.

Jeongguk's grandparents came to visit after they heard the baby was born. When they came one of the guards assists them to the baby's nursery and opened the door for both of them. They came into the room and looked around at the beautiful nursery then their eyes landed on the newborn that was in Taehyung's arm. They walked up to Taehyung and looked at the baby "Aww he is so cute what's his name?" The now grand-grandmother asked as she held his hand which made Jeonghyun move his arm a bit. Taehyung smile at them "His name is  Jeonghyun." Taehyung answered. "Would you like to hold him?" Taehyung asked his grandmother-in-law as he was about to pass Jeonghyun to her.

"Oh of course." she said as she took Jeonghyun carefully from Taehyung supporting The newborn's head with her hand and supporting the rest of his body with her arms. Jeonghyun opened his eyes looking at his Grand-grandmother with a look. "Hey boo. It's me your favorite grandmother," she said as she caresses his hand with her thumb. Jeonghyun turned his head to look at his mommy and when he saw he wasn't in his arms he started crying and blasting his magic which got both of the grand-Grandparents shocked by the amount of power he has.

 She gave Jeonghyun back to Taehyung before he breaks something.."Mommy is here. don't cry. Mommy got you." Taehyung whispered to his son as he comforts him which he finally stops crying and blasting his magic.  "This is something I never have seen in my life. I know Jeongguk has a lot of power but Jeonghyun would only get half of it. Taehyung are you human or You are something else?" she asked Taehyung. Taehyung looked at her then gave her a serious." well, I'm not human I'm actually an angel well the son of god so that's why Jeonghyun has this much power. " Taehyung answered. "I knew there was something about you since every time I'm around you I feel a positive energy." She said as she hugged Taehyung which made him hiss in pain since he is still recovering from the surgery.