Chapter 5, ...Does He....?...

~{Errors P.O.V}~
. . . A- I let go of Nightmare Feeling Uncomfortable.... It felt Weird Hugging Someone, I'm Not used to doing that... Or touching someone in general... I Look at Cross And Wave Slightly, He waves Back Barely... He isn't Like a Huge Fan of me But Oh Well! I Wipe My Face, No more tears except for my Markings... And I Do a slight smile at Night, He Just looks at Me and Goes to his Desk, starting to Work... I sigh and Walk next to Him slowly, and look at what he's Writing... I don't understand It, It's in some type of Language... Weird But Smart, Now No one Will Know what he's writing if its plans, So If someone Betrays Him they cant turn these over and No One Will understand it... Wow.... I Mean Like Ok then-... I wish i Understood it But I can't, he probably doesn't trust me either... So... I guess It makes Sense, Secrets Keep you Alive so if Go with that for a while... Well You'd be used to Keeping Secrets I feel bad For whoever he may date, if he Does Date In the Future.... I doubt he will though, I Now feel the Need For attention, Damn Children, Damn Pregnancy... "Nightttt '', he Glances at me before returning to his Work Ignoring Me, I say Louder, "Nighhhhhhttttttttttttt ''. He's Getting Annoyed, I say It again "Nighhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt", He Grabs me with his Tendrils Holding me as He works, I Smile and Form a Tiny Ball.... I stare at Cross and He looks at Me, I turn over and Staring at Nights Back... Pleb I stick my tongues Out, Accidentally touching Nights tendrils and It tastes Like Apples, that are to Ripe and Sweet... Yum! But I pull my tongues back in Because he shivers, I guess He felt that... He Says "Don't do whatever you did Again...", I Feel The urge to do it again so I do, and he puts me on the Ground... "I said Stop It... Error Go To Your Room" He Orders me... "Fine" I Teleported to my Room after saying that, I looked around, it hasn't been touched since I left... I start to clean it before I take out my Phone and Text Dream... It isn't Dreams Fault That Ink Cheated On me With Him and I Were friends anyways like good Friends and I'm about to Invite Him over, i dont really if Nightmare Gets Mad... I Message Dream saying, "BROOOO WASSUP!".... He takes a Few minutes to reply and When he does he says "You aren't Mad at Me?" I roll My eyes, "Of Course Not! It isn't your Fault!" I Reply almost instantly. He takes a Bit longer to reply "Ok... So Whatcha Doing!", I Sigh and Reply, 'Cleaning ;w;". He replies 'Oof, That sucks", "Yeah Wanna Come over, Im At Nights Castle, My old Room '' I Reply. He replies Simply "I Guess... " He Shows Up, I Smile and Pounce on Him and He laughs... "I Missed You, You Stupid Banana, you stopped Coming around as Much!", He Chuckles, "Sorry I've Been Busy", He says Nuzzling me, I nuzzle Him back and We Just Lay There For A Bit, I have my head Laid on his Chest... i sigh, "Why Can't this Last Forever..." I say Quietly... He doesn't reply... "I Still need to cleannnnn qwq" I say. "I don't have too! Hah" He says Smiling, "I Actually was Gonna Ask if you can Help?" I ask... "Fine... But i suck at cleaning!" he answers. Yes! I won't be doing it by myself! I Get Up off of Him, and let him get up, I hug Him Before Going back to Cleaning...

{After The Room Is Done Because i'm lazy}

The Walls Have Royal Blue Paint (the Color Of His Markings in his Face) Dripping down and They have Eyes all over them and The Eyes were A Light Yellow... The Eyes Would Follow you and Glow in the Dark, Creepy. But so No One Would Come Into His Room... The Bed Was A Black Gilma Canopy Bed, with Darkish Grey Sheets, I Had a Tv In the Corner Of My Room with two Bean Bag Chair in front of it... There was A shelf next to my Bed With Puppets, and Then

There Were Drawers Full of Uncompleted Puppets and Knitting Stuff. I Hug Dream, smiling... "Uhm... Hi Nightmare..." I Notice Nightmare After I Hug Dream and I'm Next to Him, Nightmare is Glaring at Dream, "Why Is He Here" Nightmare Says Aggressively, "I Invited Him Over got A Problem?"Dream is Looking at me Like Oh God Bless Your Soul... Nightmare Looks at me and says "Yes I do Error." I Chuckle, "You May Forget But Your Only Alive Because I let You Live, You Only Exist Because I Allow You... I May Have Joined Your Pewny Little Gang But You won't Be In Charge Of me... " I Say Calmly Somehow, Dream Is Staring at Me Shocked and Nightmare is Kinda Glaring and Says "Whatever" Before Teleporting away... Oh God... What Did I Just Do... "That... Was.... AWESOME! No One has Ever Stood up to Nightmare Without Dying! He Must Like You" Dream Nudges Me with his Shoulder as He says that, I roll My Eyes. "Whatever" I Say Stubbornly... But Does Nightmare like me...

[Hey Guys This Is Longer than Usual! I Had Lots Of Fun Writing this! It has a Bit of Drama But Like Its whatever Error and Nightmare Still have Kids in the Future! lol Bai!}

928 Words!