Chapter 12, Unholy, You have been Warned

(WARNING: This Chapter Contains, Lemon/Smut, Cursing, and Stuff related to that, If you dislike, Dont Read this Chapter, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

Nightmare moaned as his brother kissed his
neck and nibbled it, making him throw his head back and moan. Oh fuck that was his sweet spot! Ever since the shattered incident months ago, Shattered had been stalking his twin and Nightmare acted like he didn't see but he did; bolts of arousal always tingling up and down his legs and pelvis.

It was like a fun game of cat and mouse~

Shattered chuckled as he forced his brother's legs open and kept biting and nibbling the other's sweet spot. "What's wrong big brother~? Where's all your fight gone~?" He teased with a smirk as he pulled away even as Nightmare moaned in protest. He saw the purple little pussy which he could tell was dripping and looked tight.

Nightmare painted, looking at his twin. That fucking tease~! "Please shattered~continue~!" He whimpered as his virgin cunt happily twinkled with slick. His brother's tentacles had him pinned to their bed so he couldn't move, he was shattereds play thing.

Shattered smirked and leaned down, smelling the sweet apple scent from the others' arousal. "Wow look at you~ you're so wet and twitching~" nightmare whimpered as the other thrusted a finger in.
"Oh fuck~!" He arched beautifully!

Shattered smirked as he sucked the little bud of nerves, thrusting the finger into velvety tight walls. He could feel the other was a virgin untouched. "Did you save yourself for my fat cock~? Wow what a little slut you are, wanting your little brother's cock stirring your pretty insides~!"

Shattered's pants grew tight as his cock throbbed and ached, in pain. He had wanted to fuck the pretty cunt for years. Finally!! He sucked and licked the others clit and labia, thrusting two fingers out and curling them upwards.

Nightmare screamed as white pleasure hit him and made stars dance across his vision. "Fuck, fuck, fuck~!! Shattered, there~! Aah~ah!" The other moaned writhing in the others tentacles. He had saved himself for his brother for years and this was better than any fantasy.

The other smirked and pulled out making him whine and glare. "Fuck me you bloody coward~!" Nightmare hissed, making the others cock twitch and bead pre. There's his cute firecracker.

"Of course flower~"

He took shorts off and sunk into the other virgin cunt, moaning and panting. The walls were warm and wet, sucking him in and shaping themselves to only fit for his cock, his cock the only thing that would satisfy him.

Nightmare wrapped his legs around his waist, panting. Oh fuck he felt so full!! "Hah~ah~ah, shattered~! So full~!" He whimpered as the other began to fondle and grope his breasts, pinching his nipples and sending bolts of pleasure everywhere.

Shattered smirked and began to pound, not caring anymore. Right now he just needed to fuck his mate. Nightmare screamed, arching. This was perfect, the others cock hitting all the untouched areas of his deflowered pussy.

"Ahh~ahhh~!! Yes baby, yes~!! Keep fucking me, don't fucking stop~!! Faster, harder~! Oh fuck~!! Ah~!' he screamed, drooling and eye heart. Oh yes, this felt so fucking good!

Shattered, panted and moaned. The walls gripped his cock and squeezed, trying to milk him dry. "Ahh~ah~!! Yeah baby~yeah~!! Aah~! Such a good cunt~such a good boy~! Take it!" He growled and thrusted hard.

"Give it to me baby~ cum in me~!" Nightmare squealed as he came, cum squirting out around the others cock and soaking the sheets. Shattered groaned and came deep into his twin's womb, panting.

Oh yeah~ fuck it felt so good~!!

Error stared, face bright yellow. Ok that isn't what he thought he would say when he was gonna ask the twins for a movie night. Shattered suddenly heard the squeak and snapped his head to see him. Oh shit.

He smirked. Ah, punishment time~

Error stumbled back, holding his hands up in mercy, face still bright yellow. "I-i-i'm sorry! F-f-forgive me!" He squeaked when he was suddenly knocked out.

Nightmare chuckled. "Hun, relax. It's just Error." Shattered smirked. "Wanna make his punishment fun~?

He purred making the other shudder in arousal. "What do you have in mind?"

Error groaned, head aching. "Ow fuck, what happened?" He asked and looked around. He was in a room with holes in the walls. "What the?" He was so confused. Where in the 50 shades in Underlust was he? And what was with those walls? Walls didn't need holes unless they were for Windows!

*Where's the windows?" He asked and looked at the hole. It was cut in a circle and he could see the other room which was a bathroom. Just before he could say anything or see anything else a gold cock that was 8 in length and 4 in girth came through making him back up.

Error flushed heavily. That was Shattered! "Shattered, why are sticking your cock through the wall?" He asked, making the other chuckle deeply, making him shiver. "Why do you think~?" He purred seductively.

Error shuddered, his pants getting wet from arousal. He smelled so nice and he was curious. How did he taste?

The other began to pick and suck at the others sex, tongues wiggling and sucking as he brought the other into his throat. Shattered, moaned and huffed, leaning against the wall. Those tongues felt amazing!

"Oh Error~such a good boy~" he praised and thrusted into his mouth and throat. To think he was claiming a virgin mouth and throat~ fuck his virginity kink was being stroked today!

Error moaned at the cider taste he was getting, swallowing around the others cock as he fucked his throat. He didn't see the other set of hands grab his pelvis and pull him back a bit, removing his thong. He whimpered as his pussy was brushed with cold air, clenching on nothing.

Nightmare smirked at the cerulean pussy and said "do you want us to take your virgin body?"he purred as his cock twitched, lilac pre beading up. Error thought about it as he sucked and bobbed his head.

He has always dreamed of being taken against something by the two of them but kept it quiet because they were together. He moaned which was a signal for yes.

Nightmare smirked and thrusted in. He knew of the others masochistic tendencies afterall he was the original Aftertale sans and they were all masochists.

Error squealed at the pain and pleasure mixed together and made his drip. Oh fuck this was better than any toy! He moaned and squealed as he was fucked roughly from both ends, eyed hearts. This was so good! Keep going!! Don't stop!!

Nightmare and shattered moaned and groaned as he fucked the others holes, now claimed and theirs. Theirs and theirs only! "Take it slut~!" Shattered groaned as he came down the others throat.

Error swallowed it all eagerly. It tasted so good and it filled him up. Nightmare thrusted deep and came, filling him up. Error came hard as he was filled again, eyes rolling back. He shuddered from the aftershocks as they pulled out, cum oozing out from his holes. They chuckled. He probably was such a beautiful sight~

(A/N I Did not write this All Credit to Loverofyaoi22 She Made this Chapter for Me! Follow her Shes amazing!)

1249 Words