Chapter 6, Oh God

~{Errors P.O.V}~
I... really Hope Nightmare doesnt love me... I Don't Deserve Him... I don't deserve his love...... Dream Fills The Silence "How Have You Been Error?..." I Reply slowly... "I've Been doing... Ok... It's Hard..... I Mean I have to starting to go through Stuff because-...." Dream... He Asks "Because of What?" ....Oh God.... What Do i say, How do i say it... I'll just tell him straight up i guess... "Dream... He wasnt the first person I loved.. Byt I loved him so Much.... I'm Hurt... I'm just a Weakling" I flinch at the last Word and Ignore His Shock... "It's Just going to be Rough for a while... But I'll be fine.... Hopefully" I say the last Part Slowly... Dream Keeps Opening his mouth like he wants to Say something... "Dream It's alright! Even if he didn't cheat on me With you... He still wouldn't be able to love me.... And He can forget about everything he feels for Me In a Day... Without his Vials...." I Say, I Just need him to understand that No matter what Ink wouldn't have been Honest or Committed... "You Should get going! Ink Would Probably want You Home by Now Especially after hanging out with me... And Something tells Me You aren't Getting Fat..." I Remark, Dream Face Flushes in Embarrassment... "Of Course I'm Not Getting Fat! You're an Asshole!" He crosses His arms after saying that... I Chuckle, "So Inks Gonna be dating my Fatass Friend~" I say, He pushes my shoulder, "Your an Ass" I'm Smiling, "Nah Im More of a Tits Person". I Giggle,And He Chuckles "Oh!- My Birthday Is in 3 days!". "Well I gotta go Bye Error!" He says Before teleporting off, I sigh and Lay On my Bed.... I Take a 20 Minute Nap before Getting Up and Walking to My Bathroom, Turning on the Shower... Taking my Clothes Off and Getting in, Washing Myself... I finish Up and get Up Looking into the Mirror... I Slam My Fist Into It...I Fucking hate The Image... I slam My fists into the Mirror until they are Covered and Blood and There Is Blood All over what's left of the Mirror and In the Sink Below it... I Rinse My hand In the Sink, they Continue to Bleed and I Shrug... Walking to my Closet and Grabbing a Large Black Hoodie, To Hide my Slowly Growing Stomach and My Bloody Hand... I Have Dark Blue Jeans On and Some Black Boots... I turn into strings onto the Floor and Show up in the Kitchen... Nightmare is There Reading at the Counter. I Notice My Hands Are Dripping Blood onto the Floor and Sigh... I'll blame it on Horror Later... I rinse My hands. They are Bleeding Less... I Dry them on the Black Hand Towel Next to the Sink... I Open the Fridge Looking... Closing the Fridge and Going to the Cabinets. . . Nothing looks Good Until I spot Something Hidden In the Back, CHOCOLATE! It's Probably Crosses But Oh Well! Mine Now! I grab the chocolate and hit my hand on the Side Of The Cabinet... I Flinch being Careful now as I Pull the Chocolate Out and Close the Cabinet... My Hand Is bleeding More... Greatttt.... I Put the Chocolate Down and Rinse my hands again, Drying them. Nightmare is Looking at the Cabinet and I Look at It... Blood .... He Looks At Me... He looks Worried... i Growl at Him and Start to Unwrap My chocolate Sitting 2 seats Away From him... Ignoring the Fact My hands are Dripping Blood again, I'll Survive it is not the worst Damage I've had... He is Now Watching the Blood Drip from My hands... He stands and Goes to a Cupboard Grabbing a Medkit, Walking back To Me... I Growl At Him again, He ignores me Putting his Hand Out For One Of mine... I Finally Give in Eating the Chocolate From one hand as He Gets a Cup Of Water and a Towel Putting the Towel Under my hand as He pours Water Onto my hand rinsing the Blood off, Using a Different Towel to Dry It... He starts To Wrap my hand in Bandages I Hiss Pulling My Hand away and Unwrap the Bandage and Use my strings to Wrap My Hand... He stares at Me in confusion, I say Quietly "They Heal It Quicker..." He nodded, waiting until I was Finished Wrapping my hand and doing the same Stuff he did before Except for The Bandages to my other Hand I Had Finished My Chocolate By Now, Still Having Some on my face... I Start To Wrap My Other Hand in Strings... He Wipes The Chocolate Off the Side Of My Mouth, I Tense up... He Moves Closer To My Face... Im Blushing Bright Blue Now Still Frozen... He- KISSES ME bahdushbcsahubxsnabdcs Oh God... I Kiss Him Back :0 Before I Quickly Pull away Hearing someone Walk Into The Kitchen... It was Cross... He says "Hey" Before walking to the Cupboard that still had Blood On it... "What is This From" He says Pointing to The Blood... I Just Lie and say "Oh Thats From Horror So is the Blood On the Floor"... "Oh Ok... " he says Looking for Something... He Cant find It, He mutters "That Son Of a Bitch ate My Chocolate" And Teleports off and I Hear Screaming from Upstairs (Comment #saveHorror To Save Him From Cross), I Smile... Nightmare Does a Quiet Chuckle "Liar~" he says Smiling... "Uh- No I didn't Eat It" I Say, Cross Is really slow dude, The Wrapper is right in front of Me... Oh God. "Mhm Sure Glitchy~" He replies. I Am Screaming Internally and Turn into a Pile Of String right there Teleporting to my Room... He can Still Get it but He hopefully won't follow Me... A Wild Nightmare Appears "You Can't get Away That Easily~" and Moves Closer To Me, Kissing me again and Pushing me Onto the bed... I'm Blushing Madly...

{Guys DO You Want Some Lemon Or should I skip it? Please do Comment Because I Cant Decide... Part of me Wants to add it and Then the Other Part is Like No! Keep It friendly If your Teachers Read It XD... So Please Decide Tbh I Might Add it But Idk So Tells Me Please! Anyways Have A Good Day or Night!}

1066 Words!