Chapter 17, ...Love...

~{Errors P.O.V.}~

They are More Worried about the State Of My Soul… They Didn't notice the Condition it's in Before… It Had Holes In it, Pieces Of Bone Fragments In It From It Being Hit From Bone Attacks. It Was Wrapped In my string, There were Areas Where Blue Magic Leaked From Wounds On my Soul… I Didn't like the Staring, I Put My Soul Back in Its Place… Moving a little bit away from Them Both… Shattered Reaches for me, I flinch away…

Error: "Im Fine, It doesn't Harm or Hurt Me anymore…. Immortal Remember"

Nightmare has Cyan Tears Building in the Corner of his Eyes, But He was Trying to hide it… Shattered looked Pained… He's Thinking about How Some of the Damage is from Him… I Go To Nightmare First Wiping away The tears that were Welling I kiss him softly on the Forehead. I Move to Shattered and Kiss Him Softly On the 'Lips' Keeping it Simple, I use My thumb and Caress His Cheek… They Both seemed to Calm down A Bit, I Love them so Much l… They Will Always Be There For Me…

Error: "You Won't Ever Lose Me! I'll be here Forever!!"

This Made Them Smile

Shattered: "You Better Be"
Nightmare: I'll attempt to kill you myself if you leave with no good reason"

They Both Love Me… They Want Me.. I Smile, They Love and Want Me for who I am… I Kiss both Of them Softly, I Kiss Shattered again first and then Nightmare Who Pulls Me Into a Deeper Kiss, Pushing His Tongue into My Mouth Slowly, Exploring It, I do a Soft Moan

Error: "Hnn"

Nightmare Smirks into the Kiss and Gropes my Breast Roughly causing a Louder Moan to Escape.

Error: "A-Ah"

Nightmare pulled away, I was Left Out of Breathe

(HEHEHEHEHE Lemon Next Chapter I think, Hmm I'll think about it- or wait for a Reply from the Person Who writes them For me- Loverofyaoi22 she is So Good follow her if you Can, Have a Amazing Day or Night!!!! Byeees)

368 Words