Chapter 7, Hurt...

~{Errors P.O.V.}~

I turn Into String Underneath Nightmare making Him Go forward A bit.... I appear a little ways Back Near my Closet door, I'm holding my arm, Nervously. I don't know how he will react... I'm scared to be honest,  Nightmare is known to overreact to small stuff... I don't think I'm ready to do "that'' yet... it's too early, I just don't wanna get into a serious relationship just Yet... 

Error: "i'M SoRry NiGht.... I'm nOt REadY...."
I was Fidgeting...

Nightmare: "Ok, I'll wait."

I take a step back, Going to destroy a Copy Of UnderSwap... I sigh... As Soon as I Was Done and The AU Was Crumbling, I Thought for a Second... I Always Ask Myself should I stay and Get deleted along with the AU?... I always Choose to leave And Today was No different, I Was About to leave the AU To Crumble when Ink, Reaper and Blue Show Up... I'm panicking... None of these people like me... Reaper is really good at Fighting... I don't wanna Hurt Anyone... I was About to Teleport But Ink threw Purple Paint at Me which I Barely Avoided...

{Almost after the Flight, Still Errors P.O.V.}

I'm Hurt Badly and... All three of them Attack Me... I Crack the Back Of My Skull as I am pushed hard towards the ground, I'm getting Dizzy... Ink is On top of me and summons a Inky bone into his hand and starts to bring it towards My Soul... I Use the last bit of my Energy to teleport myself to the Anti-Void... not my first choice but it will do for now... There is a pool of blood starting to surround me on the ground... I just realized how tired I am,  I think I will fall asleep for a bit... Then I will take care of my wounds....

~{Nightmares P.O.V.}~

I lick my 'Lips' Dinner... Someone just got into a lot of pain... I Realize it feels like... ERROR! I teleported to the source,  It's the Anti-Void Void... I Panic... that's a lot of blood for one person... I Call Dust and Horror to Bring Medical Supplies for Error... I Go and kneel next to Error making sure he is breathing and I check his Hp... It is low but not Dangerously low... His magic level is Okay... Error has 2 Broken ribs... A broken arm, He has a huge crack in the back of his skull... I know I probably shouldn't be but I'm worried so I call... Dream... I tell him it's Urgent and about Error... They seem Close....

(A/N I'm Sorry it's so Short... I wont be posting for a day... I'm so Tired... I pushed myself To write this so ik sorry if it is weird... Im Exhausted Its 12:35 am rn So Imma Go To Bed, Good Night! Have a Amazing Day or Night!)

469 Words