Chapter 15, ...Twins....One

~{Errors P.O.V.}~

I have a Shiver go down my spine, they Both looked shocked, and…. Terrified…. I-... Hm… I say quietly…

Error: “It's known as Impossible to kill a God… Right?”

They both just stay quiet, I get Up and Go to the Bathroom… I was Going to look in the Mirror But… I had Broken it the other day… I sigh, Cleaning up the Mess… I also Unwrap my hands that are almost healed, I Just leave Them unwrapped. I lift my shirt slightly looking at the tiny souls… One Seems Smaller, weaker…. Worrying… I-... Walk back Out, Pulling a Sweatshirt On… Covering my stomach, That Has A tiny Bump, Not very Noticable… Im Back Into My Room, Shattered and Nightmare are talking, well Whispering. I Ignore them going to a Drawer, Grabbing a Magic Infused Granola Bar. I need To replenish my Magic, It's too Low… I Take another out, I Start to eat the First one, Don't ask Why i have Them in a Dawer… I need them often…. Well I Needed them After every Fight… I Don't Eat Much, Nor Sleep… When Blue was Trapped in the Anti-Void… He would Tell Me Stories and He taught me How to eat… Gaining my trust… So I would finally Let him go… But…. I do Miss Him He was…. A Friend… Or so I thought, I shook my Head...No More thoughts about that… I need to think Of what’s going to happen to me… During this… Pregnancy, There's more than one… Fuck… They Both know about the Pregnancy, They Know It's Twins… I don't know what to think… I start to eat the second bar, throwing the Trash in the Small trashcan next to the Drawer… Sitting Back On My Bed Next to Nightmare, Nomming the bar.

Nightmare: “What Is That?:”
Error: “. . .A Magic Infused granola Bar. . .”

I finished the Bar, I don't feel as Weak… I flinch as I feel a Sharp pain in the back of my Soul… I need to destroy an AU…. But-... I'm too weak… I could probably take Shattered and Nightmare…. But i dont wanna Admit Im Weak…. Another Sharp Pain… Inks Going on a Creating spree… I do a Tiny Cough, Blood.... I Get Up again as Fast As I Can this time… Running to the Bathroom… Something is Wrong… I take My Soul Out Everything seems fine… Just Areas With Colors, meaning Aus Need to be Destroyed… Then I Notice something… I can Feel One-.... Soul Moving… I Check My Stats… They seemed Normal…

   **-Error-**

         Hp:
999999999999/999999999999
                                                    LV:
                    99999999999
                        Powers:
              Strings, Bones, Gasters, Blue Magic
                          Fears:
Haphephobia:Fear Of Being Touched, Monophobia: Fear of Being alone, Claustrophobia: Fear of Enclosed Spaces, Cleithrophobia: Fear of Being trapped in a room with no Escape, Eating Disorder.
                            Self:
Currently Pregnant With Nightmares Child, Single Child, Suffering from Depression, Self-Hated,  Suicidal, Miscarrage .
Suicide Attempts:
   378263232973

I had to read Twice to notice… I whimper… I knew something was Wrong… That's Where the Blood came from… My Soul taking all the Extra Magic that had Been from… It took it too fast… Causing me to Bleed...I-... I Cry… There's Blood On my Hoodie...I Take it off slowly, I whimper again… I see the singular Soul, Swirling around, looking for its twin… Tears are falling down my cheek, I-... I wanted them both… I stand up, glancing before walking out of the bathroom with my bloodied Sweatshirt to see...