Chapter 19

We dated for that whole summer and it was honestly the best summer i've ever experienced. Usually I would lock myself in my house and not see the light of day for weeks straight but this time I actually did things and had someone to hang out with. I would usually annoy my sister because I had no one else to talk to. I'm really close with my friends but we never really put in effort to hang out, we usually just text each other constantly and that was enough because we all hate going outside. Being with George made me so happy, I can't explain it.

"George!" I screamed as I ran to him, it was now the first day of senior year.

George stood at the front of the school and put his hands out for me to hug him, grinning widely.

I ran into his arms and hugged him tight. I felt his arms embrace me.

We started walking into the school, "So, what class do you have first again?"

"Uh...English." George opened the school's front door for me. "You?"

"History," I walked into the school.

Our classes were on the opposite sides of the school so we couldn't walk to class together. George turned to me as we were about to part ways.

"Give me a kiss right here," George grinned as he pointed to his lips, "before you go."

"We're in school," I chuckled as I glanced around, "I don't wanna be that couple."

"C'mon!" George giggled, crouching down to reach my eye level while tapping his finger on his lips.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a quick peck.

I walked into my English class and... GOD FUCKING DAMMMNIITTT!!! My heart dropped. This fucking rat face bitchy ass hoe again. I glared at Claire as I found a seat at the second to last row of the class.

"Aubrey!" I cheered as I notice her enter the classroom.

"Y/n!" She ran to the empty seat next to me.

"Thank god you're here." I slouched down on the desk.

Aubrey scanned the classroom quickly, "Oh......her." Aubrey frowned.

Claire noticed me and Aubrey and rolled her eyes from across the room.

After school ended George and I walked to his car, when we approached the car I noticed George started to panic a bit.

"You okay?" I turned to him kinda concerned.

"Yeah...totally." George lied, he swiftly ran to his car and got into his car.

"Huh?" I walked to the car a bit faster, when I got in everything seemed fine and it looked like he wasn't as tense as he was like 10 seconds ago.

George started up the car. I noticed his palms were a bit sweaty, but I brushed it off.

"So, are you free tonight?" I buckled up my seatbelt.

"Tonight? Uh..no." He backed out of the parking space, focusing on his mirrors and looking back.

"Oh..." I frowned.

"Sorry," George frowned also, "Tomorrow we can do anything we want though!" George smiled as he turned to me.

I sat there as he drove me, something's off. I don't know what but I have this sinking feeling. I stared into nothing as I was lost in my thoughts

"You okay?" George turned to me, concerned.

"Uh...yeah." I came back to reality, "Yeah." I lied again.