Gala

Its finally the day, the day of the gala, the day where rich people- celebrities! Superstars come to the wonderful party the Waynes hosted. But this year was no ordinary year, a special class from Paris was lucky to attend this gala, let's see what happens.

The class was excited, not only famous and rich people we're there, they can finally see Lila and the celebrities interacting with each other- and see the MPS' faces when they see that Lila was telling the truth! Especially a certain news reporter- Alya! She was ecstatic! She can get interviews and even meet her favorite news reporter- Clark Kent! When she's done with this her whole career will blow up! But the thing is- that won't happen.

For the past days, the MPS and Marinette would hang out at the manor, each day they get closer and closer. Damian and Marinette specifically. They also planned on how Marinette would get in the Manor and out to change in the 3 dresses and make it look like they're different people, they timed Marinette on how fast to change and etc. luckily for them Marinette was a quick changer- due to her being late almost everyday in school, for the last 2 and a half years. Marinette was also planning to reveal to the world that MDC and Nettie we're the same person, but Marinette was still anonynomous, that decreased their problems.

Marinette also made friends with Joker, Harley, Poison Ivy, Cat Woman, and Riddler not knowing that they her and her friends we're superheroes and she was a famous singer and fashion designer. So they didn't have to worry for an attack in the middle of gala.

They also made friends with Jon and Clark, but the thing is Tim and Jon like the same person *cough* Chloe *cough*. So they would always fight on who would sit beside Chloe etc. but it would end with Chloe in the middle of the 2- Chloe yelling at them to stop- or a embarrassed blushing Chloe.

They also got to meet the Justice Leauge and when they found out Flash was- uhm well- let's just say had a talk with Batman, since he was the one who said it was a prank- and when the other Justice Leauge members found out that due to that, they got hurt a lot- uhhhhhhh- they all talked with Flash- Robin, Red Robin and Superboy specifically- yes John knows.

The Waynes and a few special guests was, let's just say planning something huge, the leader and the one who started and planned it all? Chloe and Damian of course.

So this is it - the day of the gala.

Marinette changed into her dress, her Marinette one.

Juleka's dress