Kageyama tobio

After what felt like months of kageyama being gone for an away game he finally was coming back home. And you being the horny person you are couldn't wait for him to come back home. You guys hadn't done for about a month cause he became so focused on this game that he was always to tired.

You began thinking about the things you hoped would happen if he came back with some energy left. Your hand started traveling down to your pussy and you began to touch yourself not hearing tobio come home. Small moans began to leave your mouth as you played with yourself, while tobio watched you from the door. "Baby could you not wait for me?" You opened your eyes to see him at the edge of the bed, you quickly pulled a blanket on you. "Don't be shy baby it's not like I haven't seen your body" "t-that's not it you've never seen me do anything to myself" "mhm but you know why don't you keep doing that"

*wtf is this man thinking* "um w-what do you mean"  he gets closer and whispers in your ear "touch yourself I wanna see you, and don't stop unless I tell you" he took off the blanket and pulled a chair up next to the bed. *fuck I'm embarrassed* "start" he said in a commanding voice. Because you knew he very dominant you began doing as he said and started where you left off. He watched as you began to insert two fingers and play with your clit.

You began to arch your back as you hit your g spot "mm fuck yes" tobio watched and decided that you deserved some punishment "stop" you were about to cum when he said it

in turn you said "w-why baby I was almost done" out of breath "did you touch yourself while I was gone?" "Y-yes" "mhm how many times?" *oh god don't tell me* "like maybe 3-4 times. w-why" "that's how many times you're not allowed to cum got it" "wait no tobio you know I can't handle that" he got closer "then learn if you touch yourself tell me so I can watch you"

After edgeing yourself two more times and tobio touching himself he finally was going to let you finish. He climbed on top of you and kissed you, it was filled with lust and desire. Since you were on the pill he could do it raw. (Safe sex) he slowly put it in "fuck you feel so good baby, look at it just slip into you" him being 9 inches it filled you up "daddy please fuck me hard"

It didn't take much to push him to fuck you. He started to leave hickeys will he fucked you slowly "d-daddy please go faster" "since you begged for it I might" with that he began to pound into you senselessly. Loud slapping sounds and moans filled the room "y/n fuck you feel so good around my dick"

He started to play with your clit and lifted your leg over his shoulder to go deeper. "F-fuck I think I'm gonna cum" "cum all over daddy's dick" with that you came and shook a bit from how intense it was. Because you were over stimulated it kinda hurt but felt great. Tobio flipped you over so your ass was up.

He began chasing his own orgasm "f-fuck princess you got so tight when you cummed" "please daddy fill me up with your cum" he came 😃 (I'm sorry this is funny to me) you guys went about 2 more rounds.

After care ✨

He went and got the bath ready for you and got a wet towel to clean up until the bath was ready. While you were in the bath he brought you his clothes and made your favorite food. You couldn't walk (👩‍🦽) so he had to carry you. And the next day you still couldn't walk properly so it was a stay at home day.

===============================
Hope you enjoyed! I do have a list so I won't take requests until I finish that which is 43 characters 🧎

Um I plan on doing two characters from hxh for another book so look out for that! Also I have a Twitter I'll post random things and if you want to request something for other books you can tell me there it's 0_ocrys