Tadashi Yamaguchi

Tadashi is your boyfriend and although many consider him to be baby he's far from that especially in bed.

He currently has a vibrator in you while you guys walk around the mall. When you ask for help or go to pay something he puts the vibration to the max.

"Tadashi please~" you whispered to him
"What is it my flower" (idfk)
"Please don't turn it up when I talk to someone"
"Mm no sorry flower but you need to be a good girl for me ok?"

One more thing you could be a dom if you wanted to but decided that would only happen if he really pushed you over.

After about 10 more minutes of having it in you you pulled him into a family restroom.

"Tadashi I can't take anymore please"
"Please what my flower~"
He pinned you to wall holding you hands up with one hand while the other wonders you body.

"Please just fuck me tadashi"
"Since you asked so nicely"

He took off his pants and pulled the vibrator out of you (you had a skirt on)

"You're so wet my flower is this all for me?~"
"P-please don't tease me"

He pushed himself in without warning. You don't know how but you always forget how he feels inside of you him being 10 inches. He held you up by your legs.

He kept pounding into you causing loud slapping sounds. He had a praising kink so you know ;)

"Tadashi it feels so good~"
"Keep telling me how good I make you feel"

He gave you kisses down your jaw line to your collarbones. He then moved you over to the sink (I think they have like a huge sink) he places you down but puts one leg over his shoulder.

"Ah~ Tadashi you feel so good inside me please finish inside me~"
"You wish is my command flower"

He played with your clit cause you to cum and get tight around him.

"F-flower you feel so good around my dick"

He was chasing his own orgasm, you being over stimulated were extremely sensitive to his touch. His dick twitch inside you meaning he was close. (You on the pills)

"Flower I love you so much"
"I-I love you Tadashi "

He finished inside you, he pulled out and watched it drip out of you while getting toilet paper to clean you. You cleaned up and went home and did another 2 rounds you couldn't walk easily after that.

After care

He cleaned you up and kept telling you how good you did. You guys took a shower and you put his shirt on. He ordered some fries and milkshakes. You watched a movie then feel asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for taking long school has been kicking my ass. Also for it being short I had trouble figuring out what he would be into other then prasing and what name he would use during sex.

Well anyway hope you enjoyed! Next is kiyoko and that one will be different since my friend will help me.