Yachi (fem x fem)

Kinks: being called princess, handcuffs, being topped, praised.

"Hey princess~"
"Hey y/n!"

She gave you a kiss as you came in from work. You put everything down and hugged her.

"I missed you princess"
*blushing* "I-i missed you too"

After you hugged you went upstairs to change out of your uniform and into something more comfortable. You went back down stairs and walked into a surprise.

"Happy birthday baby!"
"Thank you princess I almost forgot it was my birthday"

She had made your favorite food and had decorations up. You guys ate and talked about your day. After cleaning up a bit she brought out a cake.

"Ok now make a wish babe!"
" mhm ok princess"

You blew out the candles and made your wish. You guys cut up the cake ate a bit then went upstairs for the last surprise she had.

She put a blindfold on you, you can already assume she's the surprise. She took it off and there she was in nothing but laced underwear while she held handcuffs.

"Surprise babe"
"Princess~" you growled a little

You grabbed her and put her under you while you leg was in between her legs to rub her part. You kissed her roughly while she moaned into it as you played with her.

You slowly handcuffed her hands to the head board. You started to trail down her jaw to her chest leaving hickeys. One hand stayed on her hip while the other played with her clit.

"Mhmm~"
"Does it feel good princess"
"Y-yes"

You grabbed your strap and started putting it on. ( you took off your clothes) you kept playing with her not stopping to make sure it's fit.

Once it was on right you got in-front of her pussy and teased her with the tip.

"P-please"
"Please what, use your words princess"
"Please put it in me please"
"That's it princess"

You slowed pushed it into her, she gasped as you have never used this one on her. (7 inch big dick energy) you let her adjust and started with slow deep thrusts.

"You're doing so good princess"
"You took all of it at once you're so good"

It took a bit but she got use to it.

"F-faster please mommy"
"You're so polite I might just ruin you"

You began going faster while chocking her and praising her for being so good for you. Once you saw she was close to cumming you played with her clit.

"Ahh~ please don't stop I'm so close please mommy"
"Don't worry I won't stop I love seeing that face you make"

With a couple more thrust she began to spasm and grip your arm and as she finished.

"Mommy~!"
"That's it princess be a good girl and cum all over the bed"

You guys went about three more rounds for her and she attempted to please you.

After care

This was the first time she had to use her safe word, so you stopped, pulled out, and hugged her. You took off the strap and asked what was too much for her so you knew what not to do. She told you and you agreed to not do that again. You ran the bath while she was clinging on to you. After getting it ready you got in and massaged her and once again praised her for being good. She was sad cause she thought she ruined the night but you explained if it was to much you would rather die then see her in pain. You got her dry did her hair and cuddled until she fell asleep.

========================

Hey sorry it took so long it was hard writing a dom reader as I'm more of a sub. And please if you do have this type of relationship safe words are important and so is communication when it comes to the sub using it.

Also idk if there are male readers here but should I make one about male reader in a separate book so it's only male?

Thank you reading hope you enjoyed! Next is dachi!