Aone

Kinks: face sitting, thighs, role play - nurse, house.
On the pill !!

Aone had a long at work and all he wanted to do was see you. He had gotten a small cut from the wood and he always told you if something happened so you can double check him at home.

Since you knew if his secret kink you got out your nurses dress and got the supplies to check him when he got home.

Finally he got home and was happy to relax after a long day.

"Baby I'm home"

You came down and hugged him.

"Hi babe, let me check the cut ok"

He was red but nodded cause it hurt a bit. You cleaned him up and it was nothing bad just needed to be rapped right.

"Ok your done!" You said with a bright smile

Without saying anything he lifted you up and placed you on his shoulders. You had your back against the wall while your pussy was in his face. He began eating you out while taking off his clothes.

"Mm~ aone~"

You earned a grunt from him. His tongue was making circles on your clit while his fingers pumped in and out of you.

"Aone p-please don't stop I'm gonna cum"

After a couple of minutes you came on his face. He placed you back down, you took off your clothes and both of you walked to the bed. You both went into the 69 position.

He began eating you out again while you sucked his dick. Every time you made him feel good he would grab you tighter. What turned him on the most was when you moan from being pleasured which would make you moan on his dick.

Within a couple of minutes you both finished, you sallowed his cum and he licked up your cum. You then went down stairs to the kitchen to get your apron. He followed with a towel wrapped around his waist.

You had nothing on beside the apron which he loved. You had done this scenario multiple times but he never got tired of it.

"Honey do you know where the pepper is?"

You pretend to look around while your ass faced him. You "found" it.

"Hey honey I need help I can't seem to reach it"

He comes up behind you holding your waist he grabs it. His towel fell off now he was completely naked behind you.

"Ah sorry baby"
"Oh it's fine honey"

You turned around and let your apron slip off. He stared at you for a moment. In a swift movement he picks you up and placed you on the counter.

"Your so fucking hot baby"

He kissed you and his hands touch every part of you not leaving any place untouched. His hand finds it way you thighs squeezing them and spreading your legs apart.

"Mmm~"

His fingers pumping in and out of you while he bent down to use his tongue on your clit.

"Please put it in already~"

You felt him smile as he got up and placed the tip at your hole (I'm sorry). In one thrust he pushed himself inside of you.

"Ahh~"

He let you adjust for a moment then thrusted slow yet deep inside of you. He was 10.5 inches so it didn't matter seeped he could always be deep inside of you.

"Look I'm right there"
He pushed down on your stomach and felt himself.

"Please master go faster~"

After a couple of minutes you finished and he took a couple of more pumps inside to finish. You went another 3 rounds.

After care

He's a king at after care. cuddles until the bath was ready then he washed your hair and cleaned both of you. He dried you, did your hair and did your face care routine with you. Gave you his shirt, he ordered food and put movies on until you both fell asleep.

______________________________

Hey! Sorry I haven't had any good ideas and my birthday is coming up like 4 days so this hasn't been my top priority. It is also my moms birthday 3 days after mine so yea

Next is yachi! She will take a while cause the girls are a bit harder to write. Other than that hope you enjoyed!