Asahi(plus size reader)

slow, hair pulling, giving, clothes wearing(?), thigh riding

Being a fashion designer was hard in asahi as he had to come up with original ideas.
He would come home to you stressed and tried, though he never once took it out on you since you were the love of his life.

You felt weird walking into his office as so many small, perfect body girls walked around. You never thought of yourself as a small girl since you were ×l+.

You had decided to surprise asahi by wearing the special undergarments. You had walked up to the receptionist and asked to see him.

"Oh sorry I wasn't aware he wanted to work with plus size people"
"Oh um actually I'm his wife"
"You must he joking I mean I know hes big but to date you-"

"Why are you talking to my wife like that?"
"Ah I'm so sorry we were just joking around!"
"No you were not dont lie"

You grabbed his arm and pulled him down.

"Please dont make a scene, I wanted to surprise you, let's just go to your office"
"Well ok, let's go"

You both walked away hand in hand. Once you got into the office you told him to lock the door. You sat him in his chair, you took of your top clothes revealing your surprise.

He immediately got hard and picked you up to place you on his lap.

"All this for me baby?"
"Yes! I wanted to have some fun today"
"Well you know what your in for right?"
"Of course!"

He pulled you to one leg and began to bounce his leg as you desperately tried to cum. He took off his shirt and placed it on you, he loved when you had his shirt on while he fucked you.

Pulling his pants and underwear down he had you on the desk while he began to eat you out. Once again making you cum.

He stood up and began to push himself inside you. Slowly pumping in and out.

"Fuck, you love my cock dont you?"
"Yes, please make me feel good"

Going a bit faster he also toyed with your clit making you whimper in pleasure. He left hickeys all over your neck and chest.

You held his hair while he fucked you, this only made him want to make you a mess. He flipped you over and walked over to a mirror, he held you making you watch him pump his cock in and out while you cum over and over again.

You were extremely sensitive to his touch already, you loved this, feeling him inside you while he was suppose to be working.

"Shit I'm going to cum baby"
"Please cum instead me please"
"Fuck I love you baby, i love you much"
"Yes~ i love you too"

You guys did it 1 more time since it was already time to go home.

He carried you, making sure to walk by the receptionist to show her he loved you. She looked angry since she liked him, lets just say she never got to see asahi in person again.

💞aftercare 💞

He had to sneak you passed some people so he could make sure you were cleaned up right. When you got to the place he let you use the restroom and got you a new pair of clothes to put on. On the way home he got you food and gave you a massage.

**********************

Heyyy sorry for taking so long I'm using my old phone so I could have more space on my other phone.

I also want to tell you I'm already running out of ideas. So I'm going to let you guys ask for story's. So requests are open :)

Amway hope you enjoyed see you next time!