Tsukishima Kei

You were the new manager for the Sendai frogs and have been getting to know the team for about a week. Though this tsukishima person seems to have trouble talking to you when other random people come in he can talk to them just fine so what's the problem?

He likes you like likes likes you. The moment he looked at you all he could think about is fucking you. So he avoids you though some of the boys make fun of him for not saying anything to you.

Today was the day he was gonna ask you on a date. " h-hey y/n?" "Huh oh yes?" "Doyouwannagoonadate" he said it so quickly you had to pause and replay what he said "um..... oh! yes yes!" You ran to hug him.

The night of the date

You had on casual clothes as you guys were just going to watch a movie. (Let's say you had on sweat pants and a crop top, if you don't feel comfortable in that you can pick but make the pants loose for reasons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) you guys went to watch a movie that was a bit steamy. About 15 minutes into the movie tsukishima put his hand on your thigh, you looked over to him he had a bulge and was just looking at the movie. His hand started to travel up in between your legs.

He looked over to you for approval, you nodded and in his hand went. His hands being big they felt great. He began to rub your clit causing a small moan to leave your mouth he covered your mouth with his other hand "shh you don't wanna get caught right?" He whispered in his low voice "r-right" you whispered back.

He stuck two fingers in making you want to moan really loud. He kept going acting as if nothing was happening so you reached your hand over and rubbed your hand over the bulge in his pants. His breathing hitched

"looks like little manager is getting confident" "well I don't you to be the only one who's feeling good" "let's get out of here?" "Yes please"

With that you guys ended up at his place as soon as you took of your shoes he picked you up and brought you to his room. "Listen here little manager you're going to do as I say other wise I'm going to punish you, got it?" "Y-yes"

He kissed you and started to take off your clothes. He had you pinned to the bed so you had no chance in moving. He made his way down to your pussy "my my little manager is so wet did I do that?" You were about to say something but he started to eat you out "shu- ahh~" you arched back this man knew how to use his tongue.

After a bit of foreplay he picked you up and walked over to a chair which had a mirror in-front of it. He put a condom on and sat in the chair and had you face the mirror while he placed you on his dick. Let's say those 10 inches didn't go in easy. "Ride me until you cum" a bit embarrassed from being in front of a mirror you began to ride him slowly getting use to his size. "Fuck you feel so good around my dick I don't know if I'll let you off" "ah~ you feel so good inside me daddy" (I like to say ✨daddy✨ if you haven't noticed)

After a while you went faster. Moans from you and grunts from him filled the room. Him seeing your boobies bounce he gripped one causing a great feeling of pleasure to shoot through you. You threw your head back in pleaser as he watched you realizing his fantasy was coming true.

He held you by your neck making you stare at yourself. Seeing his dick go in and out of you made so more horny for him. You grabbed one of his hands and placed it on your pussy so he could play with you clit. He played with while leaving hickeys anywhere he could.

He made you play with your boobs since he couldn't. Soon enough your stomach tightened.  You let go of yourself and gripped tsukkis arm leaving nail marks.

"ah f-fuck I'm gonna cum" "good little manager" you came which caused you to tighten "h-hey you can't do that while I'm inside you" "mhm~ b-but you feel good don't you?" "Y-yes but that's not the point"

He picked up and pushed you against the wall, he had you facing him so he took control. He had found your g spot "right there~"  "you're a little slut for me aren't you?"

he pounded into it senselessly causing you to cum a second time. When you tightened the second time he couldn't hold it back anymore. He came which made the condom expand inside you it felt warm. "s-shit y/n ...(outta breath) ..that was great"

It was only about 3pm when you finished your first round you started at 2pm. You guys went for about 3 more rounds. (Ya nastiness)

After care

Of course he made a bath but not just any bath he had bubbles. And he had some dinosaurs set up to keep you company while you sat in the tub. He cleaned you up before the bath, because it hurt to move he carried you. Ordered some take out while checking up on you. Asked you to be his girlfriend of course you said yes. You wore his sweatshirt and fell asleep in his arms.

Next day you guys had practice he had to carry you in which made everyone stare. Asked if you guys were together "yes" was all tsukishima said.

==================================

Should I keep doing the after care things?

Also sorry if they seem repetitive with what the guys say I don't know what else they would say. I'm still a virgin so I have zero clue what else would be said in bed so yea.

Hope you enjoyed!